OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

thank you, friend

ill be watching the little piggies' game down by the river tonightand may avoid posting until the win's in. Have been feeling somewhat "jinxie" about timing of posts, as well as being clutzier than usual on the key pad. If I hadn't had the stroke two years ago, I still couldn't keep with the baseball thread posters.

GBO and cheers to those that love following the beauty and surprise the diamond brings
I've also become leery of posting on VN during the games. I've a reputation for being a jinx, too. GO DIAMOND VOLS.:cool:

Reactions: ArdentVol
mornin'
another adjust-the- back morning
and later a walk and then off to pharmacy to get Rx filled in preparation for MRI-MRA on Monday. Face long stay in terror tunnel

Reactions: VolNExile
NC mask mandate and social distancing lifted! Woot! Party time!
This hospital tickles me. They got people sitting at both entrances making sure everyone has a mask on, and half the time I've been here those girls aren't wearing masks 🤣

Reactions: ArdentVol
This hospital tickles me. They got people sitting at both entrances making sure everyone has a mask on, and half the time I've been here those girls aren't wearing masks 🤣
We went to a winery a couple weekends ago. The ladies at the counter were not wearing theirs so I stopped wearing mine. Kevin mentioned to me, you don't have your mask on...okay and?? 😄

Good lunch time
watching ut game and found out from wife today that cardiologist 's listed diagnoses after ER visit as hypertension and confusion

How did I knock down about 200 pages of novel in that span?

VN Store

Back