OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

I get these random crazy phone number calls at times. Never answer them, but today's call was from an Athens, GA number. Must be someone Joe knows.

the unknown area codes i see on my flip have been steadily increasing. Oddly, the number of calls remains constant when we are in STL, with the 314 calls iincreasing and the 205 calls decreasing

Welp, we were hoping to cruise out of Nola either end of September or end of October, and they've closed the port as of now. Guess we continue to wait.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I really really really really want to go on a river cruise in Europe. It’s entirely possible that I would never get off the boat. Just slide downstream, kicking back on a balcony, looking at people’s backyards. 🍷
That would be amazing!

I hope we'll eventually be able to schedule another Alaska cruise (it got canceled last year).

I love cruising!!

Reactions: VolNExile
I really really really really want to go on a river cruise in Europe. It’s entirely possible that I would never get off the boat. Just slide downstream, kicking back on a balcony, looking at people’s backyards. 🍷
I did a bike & barge tour through Germany and Holland. Loved it. You’d get off the boat every now and then, just for a stroll.

That would be amazing!

I hope we'll eventually be able to schedule another Alaska cruise (it got canceled last year).

I love cruising!!
My parents keep scheduling cruises for them to be canceled. Feel bad for them!

We still have our African safari scheduled for later this year - 9 of us going. Safaris are back and running. Only issue is getting there and back, so it's a wait and see if flights resume.

VN Store

Back