OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Good morning everyone.

I sat in on a county commission meeting the other day for contract approval and the public comment time was amazing. Parks and Rec wasn't far off....

Reactions: ArdentVol
1618498305479.pngMy next few months....

I basically built this wing of the business just kinda figuring things out, well to take it to the next level, I need formal education. I guess this what it looks like haha

Reactions: vollygirl
Making ribs for dinner. Cheating a little bit because I am using a crock pot. Anywho, used a dry rub and then for the liquid put some water, apple cider vinegar, a touch of brown sugar and sliced apples. My house smells amazing
I can't imagine using the crackpot any more for pork, ribs, etc. Gone are those days. At least working at home has allowed us to smoke meats during the week rather than specifically waiting for the weekend.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I can't imagine using the crackpot any more for pork, ribs, etc. Gone are those days. At least working at home has allowed us to smoke meats during the week rather than specifically waiting for the weekend.

Usually I smoke them but we have taken on several large projects and whatnot, the time isn't there today to properly tend to them.

VN Store

Back