OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

I feel like I partied with Jordan Belfort from Wolf of Wall Street but instead of loods and blow, its all pollen.
I thought mine was horrible. I went to the bathroom at work to blow my nose, and a guy from another department was coming out. I honestly thought he'd been crying, eyes were red/bloodshot, whole face looked red. He just shook his head and said "allergies ".

Reactions: ArdentVol
I thought mine was horrible. I went to the bathroom at work to blow my nose, and a guy from another department was coming out. I honestly thought he'd been crying, eyes were red/bloodshot, whole face looked red. He just shook his head and said "allergies ".
I was in the backyard last night practicing volleyball with the stepdaughter, it was brutal. Whoever developed zyrtec deserves a spot right next to God.

I'm so glad I don't suffer from any

VN Store

Back