Our QB room will be the best in the SEC

Fromm must suck..... his receiver dropped his first pass.
He has actually been pretty mediocre. He is still accurate on 58 percent of his passes compared to Maurer's 47% accuracy on all passes regardless of outcome.

You finally made an honest statement. If you think he is accurate then you obviously need to find a new line of work since you are a "qb expert."

Eyes and numbers don't lie.

Every metric available says BM is one of the least accurate and most turnover prone qbs. Its a fact.

He is just a freshman though. Just accept that he is a freshman who played like one. He could possibly be what you claim he is one day. Not close right now.
Obviously shows Fromm needs to correct his accuracy on that one. Hit him in the chest of all places!

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
He has actually been pretty mediocre. He is still accurate on 58 percent of his passes compared to Maurer's 47% accuracy on all passes regardless of outcome.
I’m going to rip you! Let’s see how bad Burrow is shall we?

Obviously shows Fromm needs to correct his accuracy on that one. Hit him in the chest of all places!
You do realize on the accuracy stat that in that situation it counts as an accurate pass right? So he would be considered at 100% passing right now. We are discussing accuracy of passes and not completion of passes.

BM is only ACCURATE 47% of the time. it just happens to match his equally poor COMPLETION percentage.

Maybe some of the blame goes to his receivers. They have not made the play on 3 possible big gains on the first drive already. Likely cost them a score.

Its not surprising that the people who think BM is better are too dumb to know the difference between a stat that clearly shows accuracy of ball thrown regardless of outcome vs a completion percentage stat.

These responses are what I’ve learned from yourself and K town. Don’t get upset.... you guys thought me something

You are literally not. We are not discussing completions. We are discussing accurate passes.

Burrow 77 percent
JG 59 percent
BM 47 percent
And now I’m pointing out situations that lead to stats. You asked for it so here we go

He'll be in the QB Room, though.
That hip and those ankles are going to be a big question mark on Tua moving forward no matter where he is in the spring. He's got everything you want in a top notch QB but his build and body type is questionable at that position. I'd say he's built a bit like Russell Wilson but not nearly as athletic. It'll be interesting to see how he turns out in the future.

You're pointing out the exact opposite, kinda bizarre really.
I’m pointing out EXACT situations that happened that lead to your stats that you weigh so heavy. I’m being very fair. And I’m even using 2 of the best teams in the SEC to make those comparisons. What more do you want?

So are accuracy and decision making but hey.....

I have always agreed. Were we don't agree is that I accept the fact that regardless of decision making that Bm has thrown inaccurate passes. The stats agree.

And now I’m pointing out situations that lead to stats. You asked for it so here we go
You are pointing to what leads to an incompletion, not an inaccurate pass.

Fromm threw accurate incompletions. BM just throws inaccurate passes that are incompletions or turnovers.

I’m pointing out EXACT situations that happened that lead to your stats that you weigh so heavy. I’m being very fair. And I’m even using 2 of the best teams in the SEC to make those comparisons. What more do you want?
There are already stats for it, this one game and your little one game gotchas is not gonna change their season totals very much. BM has 72 pass attempts, good for about 3 full games in Vols style of play. In those "3 games" he's not produced very many positive stats and ranks in the lower 1/3 of the league in nearly EVERY category, he's not currently the most accurate passer on our roster and it's not even close. And if you say it's decision making then he's one of the worst in the league at that as well. Stats point to one or the other.

Reactions: k-town_king

VN Store

Back