OT Masai Reddick Commits To UT

Under the circumstances, they need every OL guy they can get. HOWEVER, did anyone notice this other guys last name?
Ha. Good catch. It’ll be weird seeing that name on the back of a jersey. His NIL stock has some catching up to do. Better be good to make the fans want a Pruitt jersey.

Last edited:
Ha. Good catch. It’ll be weird seeing that name on the back of a jersey. His NIL stock has some catching up to do. Better be good to make the fans want a Pruitt jersey.

Well, if this guy is any good, hopefully he will take the attitude that he is repairing the perception of his family's last name in Tennessee. Not sure that is an overriding concern for him. So, for this reason alone, I consider him a long shot. But if his friendship with Reddick is strong? He might be swayed.

Reactions: ptcarter
We need big kids no doubt, but you can count on one hand the 300 pound kids in high school that showed up ready to play day one. I hope this is one of those making us go to two hands.

It is good to see the Tennessee staff recruiting the northern part of the country........

Wasn't Chuck Webb from the Detroit area?

What we need to do is recruit big barrel chested Maori and Samoa type guys. Get them here as freshmen, prep them for 2-3 years, and turn 'em loose on the opposition.

Reactions: Vol524
Our OL has been the most underachieving unit of an overall very underachieving program for many years now. It would be nice to have solid line play to support the running game and our QBs.
last year Tennessee had the 6th best offense in the nation playing against the 15th ranked team schedule. it is unbelievable to me you think so lowly of our offensive line

last year Tennessee had the 6th best offense in the nation playing against the 15th ranked team schedule. it is unbelievable to me you think so lowly of our offensive line
In their first season in both the blocking and overall offensive scheme. What happens when they start knowing what they’re doing? 😎

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back