OT Masai Reddick Commits To UT

ptcarter

Boomshanka! (Google that)
Under the circumstances, they need every OL guy they can get. HOWEVER, did anyone notice this other guys last name?
Ha. Good catch. It’ll be weird seeing that name on the back of a jersey. His NIL stock has some catching up to do. Better be good to make the fans want a Pruitt jersey.

Last edited:

TNnative

Well known pain in the azz
Ha. Good catch. It’ll be weird seeing that name on the back of a jersey. His NIL stock has some catching up to do. Better be good to make the fans want a Pruitt jersey.
Well, if this guy is any good, hopefully he will take the attitude that he is repairing the perception of his family's last name in Tennessee. Not sure that is an overriding concern for him. So, for this reason alone, I consider him a long shot. But if his friendship with Reddick is strong? He might be swayed.

WoodsmanVol

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom
It is good to see the Tennessee staff recruiting the northern part of the country........

Wasn't Chuck Webb from the Detroit area?
What we need to do is recruit big barrel chested Maori and Samoa type guys. Get them here as freshmen, prep them for 2-3 years, and turn 'em loose on the opposition.

docterjaws

Our OL has been the most underachieving unit of an overall very underachieving program for many years now. It would be nice to have solid line play to support the running game and our QBs.
last year Tennessee had the 6th best offense in the nation playing against the 15th ranked team schedule. it is unbelievable to me you think so lowly of our offensive line

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
last year Tennessee had the 6th best offense in the nation playing against the 15th ranked team schedule. it is unbelievable to me you think so lowly of our offensive line
In their first season in both the blocking and overall offensive scheme. What happens when they start knowing what they’re doing? 😎

Jravol78

Now go home and get your shine box
It is good to see the Tennessee staff recruiting the northern part of the country........

Wasn't Chuck Webb from the Detroit area?
Aaron Hayden ,or as John Ward dubbed him after a TD during his call of the miracle @ Southbend , “The freshman from Deeeetroit City “ was .

VN Store