OT Masai Reddick Commits To UT

last year Tennessee had the 6th best offense in the nation playing against the 15th ranked team schedule. it is unbelievable to me you think so lowly of our offensive line

The key to your statement = last season. Check the date on my comment - July 2021. Well before any of the success you point to had been demonstrated.

Last season is one out of the last decade (+) of mediocre or terrible OL play. No complaints about the play in the 2021-22 season. Just hoping it continues in that direction. Hope that clears it up.

Last edited:
Tennessee was number 2 in the sec running the ball only behind Arkansas who ran it 10 yards a game more than us

Difference was uga go the tough yards in critical situations. Bama as well. You can light up stat sheet all you want I will take alot less yards when they are converting 3rd downs and scoring tds

Difference was uga go the tough yards in critical situations. Bama as well. You can light up stat sheet all you want I will take alot less yards when they are converting 3rd downs and scoring tds[/QUOTe

Make more with less? Let me guess your a successful business man but not a Coach right?

VN Store

Back