OT Masai Reddick Commits To UT

GoodlettsvilleVol

6-4 330 monster OT from Detroit commits to the good guys.

Is recruiting momentum picking up?

I heard Michigan and Ohio State were preparing to offer after several impressive workouts.

Folks, the game starts up front and we'll never reach our goals without players like this.

Absolutely essential.

Last edited:
He will be glad to know there are several fine young business men from Detroit in this very town.

I heard Michigan and Ohio State were preparing to offer after several impressive workouts.
Most likely maybe possibly true. I remember when I committed to the Tennessee Engineering Department after my impressive high school "work outs" I heard rumors of Princeton and Cal Tech about to offer as well.

Folks, the game starts up front and we'll never reach our goals without players like this.

Absolutely essential.
Ohio State was not, nor ever going to offer....

Reactions: vettefool

Absolutely essential.
If Mich & OSU are serious about offering him, this commitment shouldn't stop them.

VN Store

Back