OSU draws 99,391 to spring game...

They heard Urban was going to fake another heart attack. They all showed up to see if it was true.

Is that a fancy way of saying we're 3rd? :)

p.s. Now that I think about it, we were 2nd in the SEC East last year, to Mizzou, Georgia, and Florida. :)

Haha didn't notice my wording there.

Either way, if you ain't 1st, you're last!

Nebraska having 77k with a brand new coach was more impressive to me. Ohio st was obvious coming off a national title. Impressive but who the heck saw Nebraska having 77k at theirs?

Thought the Greedy Old Party got that fixed,esp in fla where thousands of eligible voters were purged from the rolls by the repub controlled election commission. :ermm:

Pssst... Some around here don't much like people using facts in the middle of a good politics-based hatin'. Takes the wind out of their sails and such.

As for the O&W game itself, I hope we can get a good turnout. This will be my last chance for potentially decades to step inside the Most Grand Cathedral of College Football and I fully intend to make it happen. I'd love to be able to say I was there when of spring game attendance was higher than almost every other team's regular season average.

Nebraska having 77k with a brand new coach was more impressive to me. Ohio st was obvious coming off a national title. Impressive but who the heck saw Nebraska having 77k at theirs?

Nebraska's spring game has always been an event in Lincoln. 77k is a lot, but they bring in a big crowd every year, so it's not all that surprising.

Reactions: 1 person
Toughest game on the schedule for em.

vMWiDTN.gif

We shall see. I'm not sure what the attendance will be on Rocky Top. I can't gauge the excitement for this year...2015 was supposed to be the year Tennessee was "back", but that got pushed out to 2016 now, so not sure how many will come out.

Screw Ohio State and the horse they rode in on! We have 102k almost every home game. When we get back on top where we all know we're heading I hope it's Ohio State we play in the National Championship, and I hope we smoke their "pop" drinking candy asses.

Found this quote to be interesting...."I don't think it's going to ever be like this anywhere else in the world."

Would love to see us top that number.

Apparently over 10,000 were Gator fans who were hoping Urban would return home.

Urban will F up at Ohio State just like he did at Florida. A few years of thugs and they'll be right back where they belong.

Urban doesn't have control of his teams, they control him.

I hate tOSU as much as anyone, but our schedule isn't much tougher than theirs. Bama is the toughest team we play, and tOSU beat them just a few months back. Va Tech is on par with OK (both teams fell apart last year due to injuries). Minnesota is a lot like AR, not a traditional power, but getting better. MI State is a top 10 like UGA. Penn State is a former power that is trying to rise again, like UF

you are wrong..our schedule is way harder than theirs. Most of the teams on their schedule would get maybe 4 wins on our schedule. I guarantee we could easily get 10-11 wins on their schedule vs the 8-9 thats realistic now. Heck, I bet Vandy ocul go bowling on that schedule, Kentucky definitely would.

Last edited:
Screw Ohio State and the horse they rode in on! We have 102k almost every home game. When we get back on top where we all know we're heading I hope it's Ohio State we play in the National Championship, and I hope we smoke their "pop" drinking candy asses.

Eh, we averaged 99,754 per game, but point understood.

you are wrong..our schedule is way harder than theirs. Most of the teams on their schedule would get maybe 4 wins on our schedule. I guarantee we could easily get 10-11 wins on their schedule vs the 8-9 thats realistic now. Heck, I bet Vandy ocul go bowling on that schedule, Kentucky definitely would.

Kentucky maybe.

Vandy would not.

They had 62k the year before.

60k the year before that.

VN Store

Back