Ole Miss tossing trash

State fumbled the ball @ the goal line. The game would’ve been over w a 15 pint lead. Now Rebels @ midfield w 2.40 left, down by 8. Hopefully State holds on.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
No love for him but that everyone always speculates he will bail for the latest flashy job opening is his own fault. Guy is sort of funny at times though:

“Kiffin was asked afterward about being viewed as Auburn's top target and said he was excited about the future at Ole Miss.”

"So I don't know about all that stuff out there, No. 1 [candidate] stuff," Kiffin told reporters after the Arkansas loss. "Maybe if they watched the first half, I wouldn't be No. 1 anymore."

Reactions: Flathead75
Well, he can't point the finger at our fans for throwing stuff on the field anymore!

I was under the impression that the only place trash was thrown on the field was in Knoxville, but aluminum cans ans hard rain are peppering the field in Oxford as the bullies are giving Kiffin a nice send off

Oh, the irony. I want the national media to focus on the meltdown in the grove, but we all know they won’t. I’ve seen their fans throw things on the field the past two home games when calls didn’t go their way, stopping the game each time. Seems to be a part of the fan experience at games in Oxford.

VN Store

Back