Oklahoma State's Mike Gundy interviewed by Currie

Currie/Haslem gets stonewalled by everyone on Schiano and they grab Harts coaching search manual as the next move.

Not that many don't already but Haslems name needs to be attached to every failure Currie is named for. He's the reason he is here and the reason why UT is where it is.

Reactions: 17 people
so he turned us down in 2012? why would he take the job now with all the mess currently going on? at this point gundy would be a huge get for us imo, but i also dont see it happening

Reactions: 18 people
So he turns down Florida a few days ago but is going to be rushing over here? Why come to SEC and get beat on when he has a lifer job in Ok? I dont see that. I also dont see him as a winner here.

Reactions: 5 people
7-8 people have either said no or declined interest....or were prevented from being hired.... and we're now going to poo poo Gundy? Miles? Kiffin?

situational awareness people. we're fast approaching the land of "you don't have a choice"....

Reactions: 11 people
I don’t like Gundy because he isn’t named Kiffin. :)

Gundy huh? I didn’t expect that, honestly.

Reactions: 23 people
I can't believe people are *****ing about Gundy. I'd take him over most names I'm hearing. Though I think he is just playing us for a raise to be honest.

Reactions: 30 people

VN Store

Back