OK Fellow Experts on Women BB, pick the 16 teams that will host first rounds

Exactly what I was afraid of. Worst 4 gets worse draw than best 5. Ya'll shoulda been careful what you wished for. Iowa St is really, really good. And UConn in the bracket. Games at home not worth it. This will be a tall, tall task.

If we play Iowa St, that will match up two Cheryl Miller finalists, Rickea and Ashley Joens.

This reveal is so weird. The announcers are in the dark for sure. You’d think they would at least let them know a minute or two ahead so they can actually present and not just be surprised lol

Reactions: chuckiepoo
you have to contain joens but other than that we can beat them. They will have a fit trying to guard Jackson and Horston in the paint.

I agree, and Hollingshed. They don’t matchup well with us at all. Our guards can actually guard their guards as well. Donarski is a good defender but cannot score on Walker, guarantee you.

The lady Vols will have to come out and play well. This is no time to feel relaxed anyway. We have to work for good shots and hit them. Our D and rebounding has to kick it up, we have to be a better moving and passing team in this tournament. We can’t be making senseless turnovers on offense. Glad we’re hosting though, we should gain some confidence and motivation playing at home.

The lady Vols will have to come out and play well. This is no time to feel relaxed anyway. We have to work for good shots and hit them. Our D and rebounding has to kick it up, we have to be a better moving and passing team in this tournament. We can’t be making senseless turnovers on offense. Glad we’re hosting though, we should gain some confidence and motivation playing at home.

Anymore there are no ‘bad’ teams in the tournament. You have to come to play every game.

I still forget Horston went out last season and we made the Sweet 16. Still surprises me when you think about what we were working with after she went out.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back