OK Fellow Experts on Women BB, pick the 16 teams that will host first rounds

Texas down 15 in their finals with 5 minutes left. Definitely do not look a hosting team at this point but we’ll see.

Texas down 15 in their finals with 5 minutes left. Definitely do not look a hosting team at this point but we’ll see.
Yeah but Iowa St, who's owning Texas right now could be a host team based on this performance. It was kind of lose lose for us in this game as far as hosting.

I don’t think any big 12 team will make it too far. I agree with this tweet haha

I agree, I watched the entire tournament save for one game. Wasn’t impressed with what I saw at all. Texas was incredibly sloppy. They would have been bounced early in the SEC this season.

Iowa State plays with a lot of heart but they just aren’t that good. Texas looked disinterested today. Their body langue after halftime was awful.

Don't get me wrong Texas/Iowa St/OU aren't bad teams at all but I don't see anyone overpowering on paper or when watching them play this year. Big 12 isn't the same with no elite Baylor program right now.

UCLA is a 4 seed and Mississippi St. is in 11 seed. Perhaps both bad signs for our hopes for hosting, since UCLA was a competitor for that last hosting spot and Miss. St. I thought might be more of a 9 or a 10 seed, so the committee might not be impressed with the SEC.

UCLA is a 4 seed and Mississippi St. is in 11 seed. Perhaps both bad signs for our hopes for hosting, since UCLA was a competitor for that last hosting spot and Miss. St. I thought might be more of a 9 or a 10 seed, so the committee might not be impressed with the SEC.

And as Dra Carter just said SC is a much better team then early in the season so playing them a 2nd will be a problem

And they put Miss State in a play in

The committee shares my opinion that the SEC was horrible this year, it would seem

VN Store

Back