'22 OH QB Drew Allar (Penn State commit)

Ok I just watched the JR season highlight all the way through. Now I understand why many of you want this dude. If he were playing in Georgia or California he would be a consensus 5*. Really hope he picks us.

Yeah, this kid's hudl is amazing, balla. 6'5, moves really well, keeps his eyes down field while scrambling, has a cannon and reminds me of Mahomes with the different arm angles, when he releases the ball. Still, 6'5, so reminds me more of a rookie Wentz, before the knee injury.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
It will be tough to pull this kid...has offers from ND, PSU, and even Ole Miss. All teams in much better situations than us. GBO!

It will be tough to pull this kid...has offers from ND, PSU, and even Ole Miss. All teams in much better situations than us. GBO!
Well, that is going to be the case with anyone we offer with a half decent opportunity. We are going to have to sell kids on the development side of things and their future because we can’t sell them on immediate championships, opportunity to win, and stability. It’s what makes our sales pitch to kids so difficult, right now.

Well, that is going to be the case with anyone we offer with a half decent opportunity. We are going to have to sell kids on the development side of things and their future because we can’t sell them on immediate championships, opportunity to win, and stability. It’s what makes our sales pitch to kids so difficult, right now.
Completely agree...our whole class this year is going to be quite a bit of swing and misses. Lucky if we pull a Top 20 class with all the negative recruiting against us. 3-7 record, probation pending, program on the decline. It is going to be tough.

Reactions: cncchris33
Completely agree...our whole class this year is going to be quite a bit of swing and misses. Lucky if we pull a Top 20 class with all the negative recruiting against us. 3-7 record, probation pending, program on the decline. It is going to be tough.
I’d say a top-20 class would be a minor miracle, honestly. The instate class could heavily buoy that aspiration, but I’ll be mildly shocked if we even finish inside the top 20.

Reactions: volfaninpa
I’d say a top-20 class would be a minor miracle, honestly. The instate class could heavily buoy that aspiration, but I’ll be mildly shocked if we even finish inside the top 20.

I think Addison Nichols will be our highest commit. (Ranked 92 in the country)

Avg. Commit will be a 87-88, imo.

Reactions: Maxwell865
Kids film is solid. Like way he keeps head down field while scrambling and still stays accurate throwing on the move. Doesnt appear to stay on his back foot much either. Very nice deep ball...

Reactions: The Dog
WE do still have some positive incentives to offer kids...SEC, great facilities, and early playing time.

Reactions: onevol74
WE do still have some positive incentives to offer kids...SEC, great facilities, and early playing time.
I don’t disagree, but 13 other teams can offer the SEC, many teams in the top 20 have great facilities, and clear path to playing time doesn’t always matter (Ty Simpson).

Reactions: AirForceVol74
ND is probably getting Steve Angeli at QB, and they are sitting well with Gavin Wimsatt

Penn St. is the leader and most of his follows are Penn St. commits, but I just realized that they have a 4 star already committed at QB.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
ND is probably getting Steve Angeli at QB, and they are sitting well with Gavin Wimsatt

Penn St. is the leader and most of his follows are Penn St. commits, but I just realized that they have a 4 star already committed at QB.
Will Wimsatt go to UK if not Notre Dame?

Yeah, this kid's hudl is amazing, balla. 6'5, moves really well, keeps his eyes down field while scrambling, has a cannon and reminds me of Mahomes with the different arm angles, when he releases the ball. Still, 6'5, so reminds me more of a rookie Wentz, before the knee injury.
Or a less mobile Burrow.

Kid is super impressive ..like how he looks off safeties .. and his quit flick of a pass reminds me of Aaron Rogers ... doubt we have a chance but somebody gonna get a good one ...

VN Store

Back