'22 OH QB Drew Allar (Penn State commit)

The Dog

Because I Can
Yeah, this kid's hudl is amazing, balla. 6'5, moves really well, keeps his eyes down field while scrambling, has a cannon and reminds me of Mahomes with the different arm angles, when he releases the ball. Still, 6'5, so reminds me more of a rookie Wentz, before the knee injury.

cncchris33

It will be tough to pull this kid...has offers from ND, PSU, and even Ole Miss. All teams in much better situations than us. GBO!
Well, that is going to be the case with anyone we offer with a half decent opportunity. We are going to have to sell kids on the development side of things and their future because we can’t sell them on immediate championships, opportunity to win, and stability. It’s what makes our sales pitch to kids so difficult, right now.

AirForceVol74

I Will Give My All For Tennessee Today!
Well, that is going to be the case with anyone we offer with a half decent opportunity. We are going to have to sell kids on the development side of things and their future because we can’t sell them on immediate championships, opportunity to win, and stability. It’s what makes our sales pitch to kids so difficult, right now.
Completely agree...our whole class this year is going to be quite a bit of swing and misses. Lucky if we pull a Top 20 class with all the negative recruiting against us. 3-7 record, probation pending, program on the decline. It is going to be tough.

cncchris33

Completely agree...our whole class this year is going to be quite a bit of swing and misses. Lucky if we pull a Top 20 class with all the negative recruiting against us. 3-7 record, probation pending, program on the decline. It is going to be tough.
I’d say a top-20 class would be a minor miracle, honestly. The instate class could heavily buoy that aspiration, but I’ll be mildly shocked if we even finish inside the top 20.

MADISONGAVOL

Kids film is solid. Like way he keeps head down field while scrambling and still stays accurate throwing on the move. Doesnt appear to stay on his back foot much either. Very nice deep ball...

TrippieRedd

ND is probably getting Steve Angeli at QB, and they are sitting well with Gavin Wimsatt

Penn St. is the leader and most of his follows are Penn St. commits, but I just realized that they have a 4 star already committed at QB.

ThreatLevelOrange

Wish that I was on ol’ Rocky Top
Yeah, this kid's hudl is amazing, balla. 6'5, moves really well, keeps his eyes down field while scrambling, has a cannon and reminds me of Mahomes with the different arm angles, when he releases the ball. Still, 6'5, so reminds me more of a rookie Wentz, before the knee injury.
Or a less mobile Burrow.

VN Store

Sponsors