Official Nashville Predators Thread

I haven't watched much over the last two years but let me tell you how this is going to play out. We'll be mediocre the majority of the season and get hot at the end to make the playoffs only to get bounced on the first round. We'll be just good enough to retain the coach..... Rinse repeat.

It never made sense to me to get rid of Laviolette only to bring in a less successful guy who had a very similar philosophy in coaching. I don't get it.

Reactions: 05_never_again
The Kings suck, that was their 4th game in 6 nights, the were playing the backup goalie, and I fell asleep up 3-1 feeling pretty good about my Predators puck line bet. Predators absolutely suck.

I haven't watched much over the last two years but let me tell you how this is going to play out. We'll be mediocre the majority of the season and get hot at the end to make the playoffs only to get bounced on the first round. We'll be just good enough to retain the coach..... Rinse repeat.

It never made sense to me to get rid of Laviolette only to bring in a less successful guy who had a very similar philosophy in coaching. I don't get it.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't like hockey or the Predators enough to stay super committed outside of times where they are an elite team. I keep up with them, know what is going on, etc., but will just watch bits of pieces of games here and there. These last few seasons I have found it hard to get really excited about them because it isn't like they know what team they want to be. They aren't rebuilding, but they aren't necessarily going for it all either. I don't think Hynes is a good coach and am still surprised Poile just didn't go with an interim after he fired Lavy then get a new coach that offseason.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
My God, it's time to move on. This roster is better than this. Haynes is a dead man walking at this point. Cut bait but who's out there that can turn it around?

Half measures got us to this point.

VN Store

Back