Official Nashville Predators Thread

Looking pretty good so far......gotta stay out of the box, but definitely clicking tonight

That last goal to tie was just sad defense.......how do you not pick up the cutter coming back door?

The better team won. I’m proud of their late season fight

I am too......still feel a lot of talent was wasted and I am just not a Hynes fan. Unfortunately he did enough to get another year. Saros is going to be Hynes' Josh Dobbs. But great job making the playoffs after being left for dead.

Trying to turtle for 20 minutes never works.
Yep, and I think not having Josi for the 3rd really didn't matter. They turtled in Game 5, with Josi, and lost that game too.

They knew they were the underdog and "supposed to" lose that series, and they seized up when they got a lead and tried to sit on it.

Reactions: NATHAN05
It's time to restructure the team. Agree with the statement they were better when the younger guys. We need some younger defensemen to step up, defense has been lacking.

I was impressed with Carrier this year. He was better than Ellis and at least as good as Ekholm.

I'd love to see Duchene go, but nobody is taking that contract. I expect him to be unprotected in the expansion draft but Seattle won't take him.

VN Store

Back