Official Nashville Predators Thread

KB5252

Awe hell, let's get the band back together
I was thinking about halfway through the last OT that win or lose you can't be too upset. They played better tonight. Ellis is slotted where he should be and it paid off. They battled, can't ask much more of them. Answer again and you could flip the series. Hope springs eternal, just have to get hot.

Duchene can flourish if we allow him to do his thing which can lead to turnovers occasionally, but it really builds his confidence. With our defense covering the back end better under Hynes then an occasional turnover isn’t the end of the world.

Tolvanen should sit IMO. Bring in Rocco. Roccos game is better than Tolvanen’s at this point. Not worth playing him over Rocco just for what he brings on the PP.

Gzearl11

Duchene can flourish if we allow him to do his thing which can lead to turnovers occasionally, but it really builds his confidence. With our defense covering the back end better under Hynes then an occasional turnover isn’t the end of the world.

Tolvanen should sit IMO. Bring in Rocco. Roccos game is better than Tolvanen’s at this point. Not worth playing him over Rocco just for what he brings on the PP.
Hard to say it but I agree, Tolvy hasn’t come back from injury like I hoped and the penalty teams key on him getting the puck and attack

VN Store

Sponsors