Official Nashville Predators Thread

I was thinking about halfway through the last OT that win or lose you can't be too upset. They played better tonight. Ellis is slotted where he should be and it paid off. They battled, can't ask much more of them. Answer again and you could flip the series. Hope springs eternal, just have to get hot.

Reactions: Gzearl11
Should have won that in regulation. Played tough all night, created lots of chances. Hit 3-4 posts and Carolina’s first goal was an absolute fluke. Puck wasn’t even been thrown towards the net and got a crazy ricochet.

What a phenomenal game......didnt think it would be more entertaining than Friday, but that was equal if not better to be honest

Reactions: SDV
Glad Duchene seems to have his butt in gear since OT 1 of last game. Hopefully he has a ton of confidence going forward.

Duchene can flourish if we allow him to do his thing which can lead to turnovers occasionally, but it really builds his confidence. With our defense covering the back end better under Hynes then an occasional turnover isn’t the end of the world.

Tolvanen should sit IMO. Bring in Rocco. Roccos game is better than Tolvanen’s at this point. Not worth playing him over Rocco just for what he brings on the PP.

Duchene can flourish if we allow him to do his thing which can lead to turnovers occasionally, but it really builds his confidence. With our defense covering the back end better under Hynes then an occasional turnover isn’t the end of the world.

Tolvanen should sit IMO. Bring in Rocco. Roccos game is better than Tolvanen’s at this point. Not worth playing him over Rocco just for what he brings on the PP.
Hard to say it but I agree, Tolvy hasn’t come back from injury like I hoped and the penalty teams key on him getting the puck and attack

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I’m so hyped for the game tonight, I know we aren’t the most talented but it seriously tons of fun to watch Joey play up to his potential and to watch Duchene dominate when on the ice.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

VN Store

Back