Official Nashville Predators Thread

I know it's early in the season but it really feels like Duchene has the skill set our number one line has been missing at center, and it makes our second line basically a1b

If we're going to lose I can understand it if it comes from Ovechkin but giving up that short handed Tom Wilson goal is unacceptable.

Man what amazing last few minutes. Ryan Johansen scores his 2nd goal of the night off of a power play and than Duchene scores his first goal as a Pred to tie it up.

Really got to tighten up the defense though. That 3rd pairing is going to kill us going forward. I don't know if any of the guys down in the AHL are better than Matt Irwin or Hamhuis but they got to see if they can upgrade there.

Really got to tighten up the defense though. That 3rd pairing is going to kill us going forward. I don't know if any of the guys down in the AHL are better than Matt Irwin or Hamhuis but they got to see if they can upgrade there.

that's what kills us in a sense from the Subban trade. I was hoping to at least get a player who is better than one of those two to help out. I was thinking about a trading either Turris or Boninoduring the game for a defenseman, and then Bonino scored.

VN Store

Back