Official Nashville Predators Thread

Team is going nowhere.

Think we've been preparing this all season. If they win the 1st round series it will be a miracle. Can't defend, Pekka is letting up 3+ goals most nights, and the power play is almost a benefit to the other team most nights.

Think we've been preparing this all season. If they win the 1st round series it will be a miracle. Can't defend, Pekka is letting up 3+ goals most nights, and the power play is almost a benefit to the other team most nights.
Yep. Just gotta hope we catch fire in the next couple of weeks I guess.

Well that was Saros last night

3-0 my God.. I wish i could get my money back for spending the half season NHL center ice package when we made the trades. I thought for sure they'd pay off, and they just aren't. And that to me, puts it squarely on coaching. The message isn't getting thru now. Its almost the same as Lavy last year or so in Carolina and Philly after good runs. It's like the magic simply just dies. It seems like it is in fact time for a new direction.

3-0 my God.. I wish i could get my money back for spending the half season NHL center ice package when we made the trades. I thought for sure they'd pay off, and they just aren't. And that to me, puts it squarely on coaching. The message isn't getting thru now. Its almost the same as Lavy last year or so in Carolina and Philly after good runs. It's like the magic simply just dies. It seems like it is in fact time for a new direction.

I looked it up every time Lavy makes to a 5th year with a team he flames out and is fired. Carolina he went 12-11-2 (26 points) & Philly 0-3. I don't know what it is or the situations with those teams but it seems like by that 5th year the players just don't buy into the system anymore.

I looked it up every time Lavy makes to a 5th year with a team he flames out and is fired. Carolina he went 12-11-2 (26 points) & Philly 0-3. I don't know what it is or the situations with those teams but it seems like by that 5th year the players just don't buy into the system anymore.
Isn't this his 5th? It's time to go

VN Store

Back