Official Nashville Predators Thread

Good to grab a win but like everyone has said unless they can improve this squad will be one and done in the playoffs.

I think honestly we will see the preds hit there stride here in the next week. Really think we will see another level. PP Is hopeless with all the passing at the point and no one moving.

I think honestly we will see the preds hit there stride here in the next week. Really think we will see another level. PP Is hopeless with all the passing at the point and no one moving.
Is "if you're in a funk, just start firing at the net even if you don't think it's a great scoring chance" not a thing anymore?

All throughout the year, but especially on the PP, these guys seem unwilling to shoot unless they are 100% sure it is going in. They seem like they don't want to shoot unless they've strung 4 tape-to-tape passes together and created a wide open net.

Is "if you're in a funk, just start firing at the net even if you don't think it's a great scoring chance" not a thing anymore?

All throughout the year, but especially on the PP, these guys seem unwilling to shoot unless they are 100% sure it is going in. They seem like they don't want to shoot unless they've strung 4 tape-to-tape passes together and created a wide open net.
I fully agree. Looks like they are waiting to make ESPN top10 with the passes and shot. Need more dirty goals.

Reactions: 05_never_again
I heard that Fiala was ticked he was on the 2nd line while here and always felt he should be a first liner. Apparently he was disruptive in the locker room. Of course that could just be all made up by the people that sit around me to explain why he was getting all fiesty near the end of the game last night. I mean, if he played with the type of fire he did Sunday and last night for Minnesota vs the Preds, he would at least have an argument, would still be a 2nd line guy but he could still say he's worthy of more time.

Reactions: Gzearl11
Here's the giveaway from last night. It's another one of those towels with the LED thing in one corner that lights up when swung around or hit.
1.jpg

I heard that Fiala was ticked he was on the 2nd line while here and always felt he should be a first liner. Apparently he was disruptive in the locker room. Of course that could just be all made up by the people that sit around me to explain why he was getting all fiesty near the end of the game last night. I mean, if he played with the type of fire he did Sunday and last night for Minnesota vs the Preds, he would at least have an argument, would still be a 2nd line guy but he could still say he's worthy of more time.
Did you see foresburg just cheesing when Fiala was trying to get feisty? Seriously laughed out loud watching

I loved the big, mischievous smile on Forsberg's face when he was jostling with him in front of the net late in the game was hilarious.

VN Store

Back