Official Nashville Predators Thread

Makes me wonder if we will try and trade him this offseason, need a team to take his contract so we can go after duchene

Boyle is the only player acquired via trade that has done anything. I would really like to see us bring him back if he is open to it. Boyle puts us up 1-0.

Boyle is the only player acquired via trade that has done anything. I would really like to see us bring him back if he is open to it. Boyle puts us up 1-0.
Granlund has 4 pts in 7 games.

Simmonds has been a little disappointing so far

It was 90's night last night at the arena. On the way in, they handed out slap bracelets.

Kinda hate that I missed Weber and Crisp calling the games like they used to. Loved the excitement Weber showed and how Crisp seemed to speak his mind from a fan's perspective, they played off each other great. Daunic is too neutral for my liking. Wish they would go back to having Weber do both the radio and TV broadcasts, I've tried muting the TV and listening to radio to hear Weber but they don't sync up and it's distracting.
Bracelet 1.jpgBracelet 2.jpg

And of course he scores

Seconds before he scored when he was moving it up the ice I said something along the lines of "show me something, make me not hate that we gave up Hartman and more for you." It wasn't expletive filled as my Dad went to the game with me. Then he scored and I said "about freaking time"

It was 90's night last night at the arena. On the way in, they handed out slap bracelets.

Kinda hate that I missed Weber and Crisp calling the games like they used to. Loved the excitement Weber showed and how Crisp seemed to speak his mind from a fan's perspective, they played off each other great. Daunic is too neutral for my liking. Wish they would go back to having Weber do both the radio and TV broadcasts, I've tried muting the TV and listening to radio to hear Weber but they don't sync up and it's distracting.
View attachment 198450View attachment 198451
My kids would have loved those. I'm going to try to go to the game tomorrow. It's my birthday

Winter Classic information has came out. Tickets for the general public go on sale April 23. There are several stages of presales for Predators and Stars tickets holders. On the Predators website there is a place to sign up for the presale that opens on April 16th on the page with the Winter Classic Info. At the time I'm typing this, that is accessible through one of the main stories that scrolls through in the top window.
  • April 1: Multi-Year Full Season-Ticket Citizens, Preferred Partners and Suite Holders
  • April 4: One-Year Full Season-Ticket Citizens
  • April 8: Half-Season Ticket Citizens
  • April 11: 2019-20 Mini Plan Holders
  • April 16: Smashville Presale
I'm not sure if they are going to limit season ticket holders to a set number of tickets based off your account or not.
Pricing has also been revealed. Some endzone seats are going to be blocked out, I assume for the stage and supposedly other seats will be unavailable due to sight lines. The price chart I found does not appear to have the obstructed view seats removed. I got this from a news site out of Dallas, so I assume it is fairly accurate. I'm not sure which team shoots on which goal to start, which is a fairly vital piece of information to many.
Winter Classic.png

The preds are so garbage at the power play that we are honestly at a disadvantage when we are on it. Its pathetic to watch.

Playing a lot better these last few games, especially on the defensive end. Please God let us being putting it together at the right time.

Well, that kinda stunk. Escaped with a point last least I guess.
They handed out keychains at the door last night. Mini jersey design (front and back pictured). They're slightly big to be used as actual keychains, figure I will hang them on a push pin on my bulletin board at work.
Keychain.jpg

VN Store

Back