Official Nashville Predators Thread

Well dang. Guess they're calling up the ECHL guy because he can get to Edmonton easier than one of the Milwaukee guys.

I think he’ll do just fine

Going to be interesting to watch. According to Pro Hockey Talk on NBC this week the FO is wanting to sign Pekka to a long-term deal even at his age wonder if Saros' performance could change that idea if he does well? One other thing I found out over there is that Eeli Tolvanen has a clause in his contract that will allow him to go back overseas if he please in 10 AHL games this season, he is at 8 currently, wonder if they bring him up once he hits that to avoid losing control over him?

Going to be interesting to watch. According to Pro Hockey Talk on NBC this week the FO is wanting to sign Pekka to a long-term deal even at his age wonder if Saros' performance could change that idea if he does well? One other thing I found out over there is that Eeli Tolvanen has a clause in his contract that will allow him to go back overseas if he please in 10 AHL games this season, he is at 8 currently, wonder if they bring him up once he hits that to avoid losing control over him?
Peks has said he wants to retire as a Pred. The problem may be like what happens with most goalies at an advanced age. They think they’re better than they are.

Peks has said he wants to retire as a Pred. The problem may be like what happens with most goalies at an advanced age. They think they’re better than they are.
Need to make sure a FO spot is waiting for him when he does decide to retire. That way, it might give him a little extra incentive to stay here and retire without trying to get us to sign him for longer/more than he is worth.

VN Store

Back