Official Nashville Predators Thread

Sucks. With about 11 mins to go was feeling really good with the 4-2 lead. Just really got steamrolled there at the end. Don't see that very often with this team.

Let our foot off the gas. Didn't help we were down a defenseman since the 12 minute mark of the 2nd period.

That 'high stick' penalty was complete BS.

Not that should be an excuse at all

Man, last night's game was rough. Went from feeling great to upset. Really gave that one away.

They gave out light up bracelets at the game last night. They're the same ones they have given out multiple times in the past. It has 3 settings, OFF, ON, and Seizure Inducing Flashing.

20181024_065301.jpg20181024_065316.jpg

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Another BS call on that Rinaldo hit. I do like what I'm seeing from that Grimaldi kid, getting in front of the net and throwing down some nice shots.

2nd period way different than the 1st. That first period was a ton of shots on both sides. The second was a lot more laid back shots wise.

I wish they put Pete Weber and Terry Crisp back on the TV play calling. So much more emotion and they seem to actually care about the Preds as opposed to no voice inflection Daunic.

No quit, Forsberg scores another PPG to score a hat trick and bring us within 4-3 with 4 minutes to go.

VN Store

Back