Official Nashville Predators Thread

Man that was a rough night. Got to put that one behind them, got the Jets coming into town tomorrow night.

Though they lost, got my mini Presidents' Trophy banner in my office next to my mini Western Conference champion banner from last year. The giveaways the next two games are the Central Division Champion and the Regular Season Western Conference Champion banners (not a fan of making a regular season champion banner), which will add nicely to my collection.

Man that was a rough night. Got to put that one behind them, got the Jets coming into town tomorrow night.

Though they lost, got my mini Presidents' Trophy banner in my office next to my mini Western Conference champion banner from last year. The giveaways the next two games are the Central Division Champion and the Regular Season Western Conference Champion banners (not a fan of making a regular season champion banner), which will add nicely to my collection.
Post a pic please. I'd like to see them

Its a 'Central Division Champions' banner

No. The division banner is there, and I don't really have a problem with it. What I'm referring to is on the right side of this pic:

xnsgvaefrcycrtqfjkyd.jpg

Yeah, having a regular season champion banner is kinda odd. It's similar to how the Indianapolis Colts have AFC Finalist banners for years they lost in the AFC title game.

Post a pic please. I'd like to see them
If you're wanting a pic of the mini banners, I will make one once I get them all in my office on Monday.
Here's the Western Conference Banner they gave out some time last year. The Presidents' Trophy one from last night is the same size but colored like the one they hung from the rafters.

Banner.jpg

Didn't see the game last night but stats seemed to indicate even strength play was pretty close, they just put 2 in on the power play. It's a long season...

Also, the "Regular Season Western Conference Champions" banner is stupid and needs to go. Totally get the Prez Trophy one, but you get nothing for achieving the #1 seed in your conference.

If you're wanting a pic of the mini banners, I will make one once I get them all in my office on Monday.
Here's the Western Conference Banner they gave out some time last year. The Presidents' Trophy one from last night is the same size but colored like the one they hung from the rafters.

View attachment 171684
I was talking about the giveaway ones. Thanks

Here's the Presidents' Trophy mini banner they gave out last night. I will have the one they give out tonight posted some time Friday.
President.jpg

VN Store

Back