Official Miami Marlins thread

Where my Marlins fans at???

@BNightengale "The #RedSox insist they are not shopping Crawford, but don't deny that #Marlins and possibly others have approached them."

I'm sure they would be looking for Boston to pick up several million, but any idea on this?

Where my Marlins fans at???

@BNightengale "The #RedSox insist they are not shopping Crawford, but don't deny that #Marlins and possibly others have approached them."

I'm sure they would be looking for Boston to pick up several million, but any idea on this?

Not sure why any team would want Crawford. Terrible contract for a speed guy that's aging and has leg injuries.

Not sure why any team would want Crawford. Terrible contract for a speed guy that's aging and has leg injuries.

Agree, but I'd be happy if someone took the contract off the Sox's hands! Hanley and Bell for Crawford was the rumor, didn't take long to snuff that out tho hah

So long the glorious month of May.

Marlins had a historic 21-8 record for the month.
Giancarlo Stanton finished with 12HR, 30RBI.
And now with the sweep of the Washington Nationals, Marlins are 0.5 back of NL East lead.

Amazing turn of events from the previous month.

Just a reminder of how long a season of baseball can be.

Ugh.

News of July: May, unfortunately, was a bit of a haphazard and the Marlins trade Hanley Ramirez to the LA Dodgers.

https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/jonmorosi/status/228014979142541312

Once more, ugh.

couldn't be more obvious that they don't give a ****. they might would be better off pulling a Major League and either bringing up the whole AAA team or plucking has beens out of japan

Dee Gordon in the Miami Marlins first AB, took a pitch right handed wearing Jose Fernandez's helmet to hone the pitcher. Then hit his first HR of the season.

Derek Jeter's ownership group has reached a deal to purchase the Miami Marlins. The Captain's dream of owning a team will finally come true.

Derek Jeter's ownership group has reached a deal to purchase the Miami Marlins. The Captain's dream of owning a team will finally come true.

His stake has to be extremely small, so I wouldn't really call him an "owner" in the traditional sense. But looks like he is going to control running the team.

Reactions: 1 person
Jorge Posada has joined the Marlins as a “special advisor.”

VN Store

Back