Official Memphis vs. UCLA Thread

UCLA could have competed with Memphis on the boards in the halfcourt game, the way its been going the second half. There is absolutely no excuse for Kevin Love getting the ball as little as he has. Horrendous playcalling on UCLA's part. Credit to Memphis for being big-time and dominant, but the Bruins have done absolutely nothing to give themselves a shot at winning this game.
A fresh Love wasn't athlete enough. The dead version in the second half wasn't going to get much done.

Mike DeCourcy, who I have infinite respect for, has been saying all year that Derrick Rose is the most physically gifted point guard ever. I'm starting to believe him.

Memphis was my horse and I'm liking my chances. Have them against KU, but think KU is a rough matchup for them.

Mike DeCourcy, who I have infinite respect for, has been saying all year that Derrick Rose is the most physically gifted point guard ever. I'm starting to believe him.
he's super quick, big rise, big guy and strong as a ox. I don't remember anyone with more gifts.

A fresh Love wasn't athlete enough. The dead version in the second half wasn't going to get much done.
He was doing a pretty good job of taking up space when he needed to. Granted, he did look winded by all the running. Just goes back to this game being entirely mismanaged by UCLA, like I said. They had the guns to take it and didn't.

Oh well. Game's over. I think Memphis would handle North Carolina; a game for the tigers against Kansas would be epic.

What was he thinking putting Collison on rose most of the game? He is good on ball, but became a defensive liability for the Bruins when guarding Memphis' bigger guards. IMO

David Lee Roth will tell you bout them gals in southern CAL and I've seenum myself but, pretty gals here to.Just look at the party last night DEN,I still don't see what she sees in you.U got lucky,and I'm not talkin about your dog.:dance2::dance2::dance2::crazy:

After seeing their cheerleaders last night , I would have to agree on this . WOW
:yes:

Not to knock the Memphis Pom Squad, but I was definitely rooting for the Texas cheerleaders (especially since I was sitting right behind them) in Houston. :)

Not to knock the Memphis Pom Squad, but I was definitely rooting for the Texas cheerleaders (especially since I was sitting right behind them) in Houston. :)

You lucky dog , Those chaps with the short shorts !!!
umm umm
:worship::worship:

You lucky dog , Those chaps with the short shorts !!!
umm umm
:worship::worship:

Front row view. :wub:

TexasGame2008068.jpg

VN Store

Back