Official Memphis vs. UCLA Thread

I still can't get over how big that place was. Nice set up they have there. I don't know how good it was for the reporters, but it was nice. Oh, and the TX cheerleaders:thumbsup:

Front row view. :wub:

TexasGame2008068.jpg
WOW!Nice SHOT.

I still can't get over how big that place was. Nice set up they have there. I don't know how good it was for the reporters, but it was nice. Oh, and the TX cheerleaders:thumbsup:

Honestly, I hate the football stadium setup. Not really for myself (as you can see my seats were pretty good) but the people in the back or upper decks, I would have hated to pay that much money and be up there. I hope they don't do that in the future but I am sure they will. The attendance was between 32,000 and 33,000 for each day in Houston. It's great to be able to get 10,000-12,000 extra people in there but you are sacrificing the enjoyment for some (at least from the people I talked to that sat up there).

Honestly, I hate the football stadium setup. Not really for myself (as you can see my seats were pretty good) but the people in the back or upper decks, I would have hated to pay that much money and be up there. I hope they don't do that in the future but I am sure they will. The attendance was between 32,000 and 33,000 for each day in Houston. It's great to be able to get 10,000-12,000 extra people in there but you are sacrificing the enjoyment for some (at least from the people I talked to that sat up there).

I agree with ya about the folks up high, but I was on the 2nd row. :p

VN Store

Back