Official Mayweather VS McGregor Thread

I've said i think Mayweather wins by decision, but i think McGregor is more likely to knock Mayweather out than Mayweather knocking McGregor out. I just wish Mayweather would stop being a ***** and get in the octagon.

I could see Conor being so fatigued that he gets knocked out. He's not going to get a flash knockout when Conor is fresh.

Mayweather isn't crazy. He'd get mangled under mma rules. He knows that.

I've said i think Mayweather wins by decision, but i think McGregor is more likely to knock Mayweather out than Mayweather knocking McGregor out. I just wish Mayweather would stop being a ***** and get in the octagon.

Well he couldn't run. Plus he would probably get killed. But I would love to see it.

Why are you calling me out? Pretty sure the only training video I watched was McG punching playing cards. I definitely didn't use supposedly bogus training videos to draw any conclusions.

The guy who had McG playing "touch butt in the park" is now having McG fight a deck of cards

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/6/22/...deck-playing-cards-train-floyd-mayweather-ufc

So I'm guessing you think because the Mayweather camp says that the videos are fake and they probably are because his hand speed against aldo was faster then that magically gives him quicker hands than Mayweather

No but your comments are just stupid. I will be surprised if McGregor wins. But he does have a chance.

No but your comments are just stupid. I will be surprised if McGregor wins. But he does have a chance.

My comments are stupid because I'm not falling for the dog and pony show they're putting on to get gullible casual fans to pay $100 for a fight or the comment where I'm saying that one of the greatest defensive fighters is going to easily beat someone who just started training solely on boxing which is a completely different animal from UFC boxing or my comment that it's going the distance because Floyd has weak hands and would rather out point you and take no damage than expose himself to getting tagged when he doesn't have to?

From your comments about McGregor getting into Floyd's head basically following Floyd's blueprint to sale fights I'm going to guess you are one of the gullible fans they are trying to target and it seems to be working fairly well

I will order the fight, with a few friends. I know Connor has maybe less than a 5 percent chance to win. It's all about the money for them. I'm a Connor fan, I like the way he trash talks, and backs it up. I'll watch because there is a chance Connor could land a big ko hit, and I don't want to miss it. But I'm going into it knowing that Connor is most likely going to lose.

McGregor has absolutely zero chance of winning this fight. A non-boxer vs. one of the greatest boxers ever is like Vandy football trying to beat the Patriots

McGregor has absolutely zero chance of winning this fight. A non-boxer vs. one of the greatest boxers ever is like Vandy football trying to beat the Patriots

I agree and he will knock McG out. I am taking all bets, I win only if Mayweather gets a ko. Whoever bets with me wins if there is a draw, McG win of any kind and Mayweather win by decision.

I agree and he will knock McG out. I am taking all bets, I win only if Mayweather gets a ko. Whoever bets with me wins if there is a draw, McG win of any kind and Mayweather win by decision.

I wouldn't bet too much if i were you, you're gonna lose all those bets.

Mayweather hasn't KO'ed many guys in this decade. McGregor can take a punch from guys bigger than him with smaller gloves

Mayweather hasn't KO'ed many guys in this decade. McGregor can take a punch from guys bigger than him with smaller gloves

Sports Science says Mayweather hits as hard as Diaz. It took Diaz about 8 minutes of boxing to make McGregor desperately take it to the ground.

The force is almost identical in an MMA glove vs a boxing glove

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRmOOWPTRBs[/youtube]

Sports Science says Mayweather hits as hard as Diaz. It took Diaz about 8 minutes of boxing to make McGregor desperately take it to the ground.

The force is almost identical in an MMA glove vs a boxing glove

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRmOOWPTRBs[/youtube]

I also think that McGregor was blown up by the end of the first round in the first fight. Diaz threw some serious shots in the second fight and he didn't floor McGregor. McGregor ran like a little girl, but didn't get rocked enough to shoot.

U all have to realize Mayweather is the greastest boxer of his generation and he is fighting a guy that has never been in a professional boxing match. Mayweather will knock out McG, I've never been more sure of anything to do with boxing in my life.

I actually remember when championship fights used to be broadcast on network TV on primetime on saturday nights. I saw Larry Holmes beat Carl "The Truth" Williams in one of those match-ups. I, also remember reading the local papers as a kid, when "Big" John Tate lost to Mike Weaver in Knoxville in a heavyweight championship fight.

So, my point is, I know what I am talking about and McG has no chance. I will put all my money up before the fight, so come on guys and I ain't scared

Reactions: 1 person
I've got money that says Floyd doesn't come close to knocking out McG. He will win in a decision after he lets McG come to him and he counters the **** out of him.....but he aint knocking him out and I will pass out from shock if he does.

I've got money that says Floyd doesn't come close to knocking out McG. He will win in a decision after he lets McG come to him and he counters the **** out of him.....but he aint knocking him out and I will pass out from shock if he does.

This. FM isn't a knockout fighter (last one was '11) and only has 4 total real KOs

Last edited:
I like watching Floyd because his defensive skills are 2nd to none but I guess most people don't. But what you said is the case for every Mayweather fight most of the people that barely pay attention to boxing pay their $$ after falling for the hype and go in thinking it's going to be ward-gatti type fight and everytime it's a typical Mayweather fight where he barely gets hit and wins on points then they feel ripped off
If you like watching defensive fighters, check out Vasyl Lomachenko. He's not like a clam shell that is Mayweather, he's just always out of dangerous positions because of his footwork. He knows where to be to land combinations and where not to be to avoid danger. He's in a league by himself, it's amazing to watch. That's saying a lot considering there have been fighters like Mayweather. Lomachenko probably has the best footwork of any boxer ever. It's near impossible to be in position to hit him because it's that good.

Last edited:
If you like watching defensive fighters, check out Vasyl Lomachenko. He's not like a clam shell that is Mayweather, he's just always out of dangerous positions because of his footwork. He knows where to be to land combinations and where not to be to avoid danger. He's in a league by himself, it's amazing to watch. That's saying a lot considering there have been fighters like Mayweather. Lomachenko probably has the best footwork of any boxer ever. It's near impossible to be in position to hit him because it's that good.

Lomachenko has skills in the ring that I have rarely, if ever seen. Plus, he opens up the offense off his defense and tries to knock people out.

This. FM isn't a knockout fighter (last one was '11) and only has 4 total real KOs

I don't care when his last KO was, he will KO McG. I'm not arguing about it anymore. If u want to bet me, PM me, if not, I will say I told u so after the farce, uh fight.

U all have to realize Mayweather is the greastest boxer of his generation and he is fighting a guy that has never been in a professional boxing match. Mayweather will knock out McG, I've never been more sure of anything to do with boxing in my life.

I actually remember when championship fights used to be broadcast on network TV on primetime on saturday nights. I saw Larry Holmes beat Carl "The Truth" Williams in one of those match-ups. I, also remember reading the local papers as a kid, when "Big" John Tate lost to Mike Weaver in Knoxville in a heavyweight championship fight.

So, my point is, I know what I am talking about and McG has no chance. I will put all my money up before the fight, so come on guys and I ain't scared

Agree with this. Squared circle and octagon are 2 different worlds. Either guy wins easily in their world.

I don't care when his last KO was, he will KO McG. I'm not arguing about it anymore. If u want to bet me, PM me, if not, I will say I told u so after the farce, uh fight.

PM's are disabled.

Mayweather isn't knocking anybody out.

The only one 'arguing' is you.

PMs have been disabled for like 5 years.

VN Store

Back