UFC Thread

Some pretty good names fighting tonight in Bellator, Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader, Mitrione vs Fedor, Wanderlei Silva vs Chael Sonnen. Wanderlei is my all time favorite fighter.

I like Meathead but I want Fedor to win and just retire. He's top 3 all time for me and I don't want to watch him get beat by guys he would have destroyed 6 years ago.

Lol can't stand that dude, I like Schaub a lot though he's a funny dude. Couldn't stand him as a fighter though.

He went to WWE and was announcing on Smackdown but he left because he said JBL was bullying him. Now he's doing another show on WWE network. He's too over the top when he gets excited, he screams "MAMA MIA!".

I'm obviously no judge, but I thought Davis at least won a couple. I don't disagree with the decision, but it's always interesting when refs come to vastly different scores at the end.

The other announcer during the fight, not Greenberg, said he had Davis winning the first 2,maybe 3 just because of the aggression even though Bader was stuffing his takedowns. He said at least he's trying them, and gave him credit for it and the stuffs didn't matter. Some people just see it differently.

VN Store

Back