Official Mayweather VS McGregor Thread

We will see, soon. I love Connor and hope he wins. I can't stand Floyd and root against him in every fight. But, Floyd is a top 50 boxer of all time and is going to knock out a guy who has never boxed professionally in his 1st boxing match

McG posted a picture of sparring partner Malignaggi on the canvas with the caption "pure unadulterated power".

Malignaggi is claiming he beat McG's ass for most of the 12 rounds. He's saying post the footage. He said he's not allowed to bring photographers and he's being exploited to make McG falsely look good.

Malignaggi said McG whimpers like a girl from body shots. McG has yet to respond to any of this

I don't really understand, this dude is just a sparring partner. No one is suppose to be making him look good. While McGregor is suppose to be made look good because they are trying to sell pay per views. Shouldn't this guy have known that going in?

I don't really understand, this dude is just a sparring partner. No one is suppose to be making him look good. While McGregor is suppose to be made look good because they are trying to sell pay per views. Shouldn't this guy have known that going in?

He has a non disclose agreement but he says it's void because they supposedly didn't pay him...so I don't think he cares about PPV sales.

This guy cares about his rep. He just retired at 36-8. He says McG didn't even knock him down. He says it was a push. If all this is true, of course he would call him out.

He has a non disclose agreement but he says it's void because they supposedly didn't pay him...so I don't think he cares about PPV sales.

This guy cares about his rep. He just retired at 36-8. He says McG didn't even knock him down. He says it was a push. If all this is true, of course he would call him out.

I'm sure he doesn't care, I just mean surely this dude knew going in they want to make McG look strong. He said something about how it's becoming a circus. Had he not been watching to begin with? If he's airing it out because he didn't get paid then I can see that.

Well, here is some leaked footage. It wasn't a push. IDK which sparring session this was, but they went more than once. Paulie said he got beat the first time because he was so out of shape. He said Conor called in a bunch of "dignitaries" to come and watch the second session because Conor thought he was going to mow him down again, but the second time Mag's shape and timing came back a significant amount. He says he won it. However, I assume this is the second fight and you can see how fat Mag still is.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC03F5OYq_Q[/youtube]

Paulie making a fool of himself doubling down and calling it a push. It looks more like a trip than anything, and he loses credibility for saying that.

That being said, I find it very curious that the leaked video includes an exchange that has nothing to do with the knockdown. It's a nice shot by Conor, but they have 12 rounds to choose from. Cherry-picking one exchange to throw in there with the disputed event makes them look suspect. The first time I watched it, I thought it came right before the knockdown, but it was edited and who knows when it happened? I think fooling people was their intent.

http://www.lowkickmma.com/News/paulie-malignaggi-reacts-to-dana-white-releasing-knockdown-video/

I don't follow boxing at all, but do people really think McGregor can win? The line is -550 and apparently 95% of the bets placed have been for McGregor. Seems crazy

I think he might be talking about Conor pushing his head as he was slipping down, maybe? IDK Only thing I know is those punches at the 11 second mark are about the funniest thing I've ever seen.

And he better get his hands up or he's going to eat 895 jabs. He cracked him pretty good once though.

Wow, 8 oz gloves for the fight. I am shocked Mayweather agreed to that. Compared to 12 oz gloves, that is so much less surface area to hide behind.

Wow, 8 oz gloves for the fight. I am shocked Mayweather agreed to that. Compared to 12 oz gloves, that is so much less surface area to hide behind.

But it gives him an excuse if he loses. I think he is trying to make this spectacle a trilogy that nobody wants

VN Store

Back