Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries about the media. They are starting to realize they have been played. At the end of this process they will look like the foolish ones as usual and UT will look brilliant!

Two weeks ago if Gruden was hired for say $5 million on an 8 year deal people would have screamed. Why? Because the media would have said we could have paid less and gotten a proven coach. Well we have now gone through what appears to be a legit search and have come up with nothing. As a matter of fact there have been numbers floated by unnamed sources that we even offered Charlie Strong close to $4 million and he turned us down for less money. Oh my! What are we going to do now? Are we going to get stuck with another second tier coach? Or are we going to spend the money and get a great one?

You can now consider yourself conditioned for the Grudenprice. Gruden will be our next coach and it will feel like a bargain at $5 million a year. Don't think too many outside of the diehard Grudenites would have said that two weeks ago.

Grudenprice=Iron Price:good!:

Reactions: 1 person
Folks, I've gone from 100% to 25% yesterday back to 100% last night. I'm dwindling fast and for some reason have a bad feeling in my gut that we really are this dysfunctional.

Someone talk me off a cliff

WTF! Haven't been able to get on and have been in panic mode since 8 this morning. Any new word? Now I know how the guy feels when he misplaces the nuclear football.

I think TB hit the nail on the head.

Unfortunately, that nail is in the coffin of UT's athletic department.

Look at the state of the football and basketball programs. It's a travesty. It kills me to see the university I love be a national laughing stock.

Don't worry we are about to be the ones laughing soon REAL SOON.

I have not been all all morning and I'm sure its been stated many many times. If it's not Gruden and never has been Gruden, then Hart is the worst AD on the planet. We are now the laughing stock of the college football world because it has been plastered all over the news how we keep getting turned down. He better hire Gruden or some HUGE name out of left field or get his boxes out of storage. Has yay4bray said anything today?

A9ZjwCbCIAAphym.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back