Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks! I have a Gruden one also if someone wants:

s2TyPcqG_o.jpg

Background will not show if used on here as an avatar.

Reactions: 1 person
One that averaged 9 wins might.

Negative.

The 'ceiling' for some coaches is 8-9 wins. The floor could be much lower (i.e. Butch). Mark Richt's ceiling was the SEC championship but never winning it.

Phil's ceiling was 13-0 and a National Championship. That's what he's looking for.

G͕͉̩̥̲̩͈̠͍͉͕̱͈ͮͣ̏ͪ͐͑ͧ̃̓̿̓ͦ͑͂̓̏ͅͅͅr̝̮̘̠̠̰̈ͦ̃ͤͥụ̹̞̰̮̮̬̮͇̫̲̹̙̼̝̝̻̈ͯ͋ͧͮ̅͛d̟͕̞͙̜͕̻͍̭͍ͧͯͤ̋̋ͪ͊̍ͫ̋͐͒̓͋̈ͪ̆̚e͖̠̖̣ͨ̇͐ͤͅn̻̻̣̮͈̘̞̜̼̗̹͙͉̋ͩ̋̾͊͐̄̽͊̀̒̈̆̽͌̀ͮ͛̚ ͍̲̰̲͎͔̘̜͙̰̗͖̝̍̄̑͒ͥ͐͂͑͐̄̆̐̏͒ͨ̿̽̾t̠͇̩̻̝̬͙͍̺̬̟̝̬̲͐ͥ̈́̎͂̚o̱̟̝̟̞̭̪̭͕͙ͯ̒̃͛͑͂͑ͅͅ ̙̞̰̩̬̘̗͇͚͓̺̗̱͚͎̺̪ͣ͊̒̅̍͗̋̌̑̓̌͗t͔͖͔̣̗̙ͤ̈͊ͪͅͅͅh̦̱̹̜̫̦̫̻̱͉̭̪̫̳̔ͬ̌̔ͬ̚ͅe͉̺͎͇̝͔̎ͬ̔ͣ̐͛̍̓ͭͬ͆ͣ̔̚ ̺͇̪̙͈̲̱̟͚̟̲̒̊̄́̇ͫ̌ͣ̌̂͛̏ͅH̜̩̭̣̎̍͌ͤ̾̿̑̈i͙̝̱̘͇̲̹̪͕̦̦̫̰̱̟̘̭͙͛͂̓̀͊̄͐̍ͥ̿ͣ̎͛ͣ̉̐̇̒l̻̞͙̯̣͖̦̺̦̩͕͉̠͖͉̻̙̥̽̉ͦͧ̂ͯ̒̑ͩ̈̇́ͨ͐ͬ̏͐ͥl̞̦̯̹ͫ̓̆̑͛

Last edited:
BradHensley,on TOS who had projected Les was a done deal and would be announced Wednesday, just said there has been a wrinkle in the coaching search and the AD has gone silent to the boosters. Blackjack chimed in "dead silent" . Who knows what this might mean? Just FYI

wrinkle=gruden said yes

Reactions: 9 people
BradHensley,on TOS who had projected Les was a done deal and would be announced Wednesday, just said there has been a wrinkle in the coaching search and the AD has gone silent to the boosters. Blackjack chimed in "dead silent" . Who knows what this might mean? Just FYI

PLEASE let this be Petersen.

Or......you know.....Gruden.

Reactions: 8 people

Like clockwork....damn coaster.

I really, really, really want to get off the damn thing tho.

I'm worn slap out.

Reactions: 3 people
Negative.

The 'ceiling' for some coaches is 8-9 wins. The floor could be much lower (i.e. Butch). Mark Richt's ceiling was the SEC championship but never winning it.

Phil's ceiling was 13-0 and a National Championship. That's what he's looking for.

I pray so.

That’s curious!

Oh boy!...I think we are about to be on the down slope of this roller coaster everyone has been talking about and both hands are in the air

Reactions: 3 people
G͕͉̩̥̲̩͈̠͍͉͕̱͈ͮͣ̏ͪ͐͑ͧ̃̓̿̓ͦ͑͂̓̏ͅͅͅr̝̮̘̠̠̰̈ͦ̃ͤͥụ̹̞̰̮̮̬̮͇̫̲̹̙̼̝̝̻̈ͯ͋ͧͮ̅͛d̟͕̞͙̜͕̻͍̭͍ͧͯͤ̋̋ͪ͊̍ͫ̋͐͒̓͋̈ͪ̆̚e͖̠̖̣ͨ̇͐ͤͅn̻̻̣̮͈̘̞̜̼̗̹͙͉̋ͩ̋̾͊͐̄̽͊̀̒̈̆̽͌̀ͮ͛̚ ͍̲̰̲͎͔̘̜͙̰̗͖̝̍̄̑͒ͥ͐͂͑͐̄̆̐̏͒ͨ̿̽̾t̠͇̩̻̝̬͙͍̺̬̟̝̬̲͐ͥ̈́̎͂̚o̱̟̝̟̞̭̪̭͕͙ͯ̒̃͛͑͂͑ͅͅ ̙̞̰̩̬̘̗͇͚͓̺̗̱͚͎̺̪ͣ͊̒̅̍͗̋̌̑̓̌͗t͔͖͔̣̗̙ͤ̈͊ͪͅͅͅh̦̱̹̜̫̦̫̻̱͉̭̪̫̳̔ͬ̌̔ͬ̚ͅe͉̺͎͇̝͔̎ͬ̔ͣ̐͛̍̓ͭͬ͆ͣ̔̚ ̺͇̪̙͈̲̱̟͚̟̲̒̊̄́̇ͫ̌ͣ̌̂͛̏ͅH̜̩̭̣̎̍͌ͤ̾̿̑̈i͙̝̱̘͇̲̹̪͕̦̦̫̰̱̟̘̭͙͛͂̓̀͊̄͐̍ͥ̿ͣ̎͛ͣ̉̐̇̒l̻̞͙̯̣͖̦̺̦̩͕͉̠͖͉̻̙̥̽̉ͦͧ̂ͯ̒̑ͩ̈̇́ͨ͐ͬ̏͐ͥl̞̦̯̹ͫ̓̆̑͛

What the heck is this gibberish? ^^^

Sorry it took a while to answer but I'm 57 so I do know what Phil did. I also know how Phil got the job to begin with.
I realize he has done some good things but this is a totally different area than what he has done in the past. If it weren't for his Tennessee roots he never would have been considered for this job.He has made alot of questionable hires in the past also. I have said on numerous occasions the thought of hiring someone because they went to school here or are from Tennessee is absolutely foolish. If you did this in management you would not be employed long. You hire the most qualified person for the job that seems to really want to be there. I cringe everytime I see "we need to hire a Tennessee man".
I sure hope I'm wrong but I got a bad feeling about this.

Reactions: 4 people
Hey Volnation this is my first post....Question to think about....
Why did Fulmer/and Davenport not address any Grumors?
This would have been the perfect time to address these false rumors and put them to rest. Currie was highly criticized for not addressing these. Therefore, this makes me think Gruden is very much in play!

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back