Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
BradHensley,on TOS who had projected Les was a done deal and would be announced Wednesday, just said there has been a wrinkle in the coaching search and the AD has gone silent to the boosters. Blackjack chimed in "dead silent" . Who knows what this might mean? Just FYI

You know, I hate the overblown pageantry of recruiting announcements, but I'm gonna be watching MNF tonight like the mother of all National Signing Days...

Reactions: 12 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 19 people
BradHensley,on TOS who had projected Les was a done deal and would be announced Wednesday, just said there has been a wrinkle in the coaching search and the AD has gone silent to the boosters. Blackjack chimed in "dead silent" . Who knows what this might mean? Just FYI

Only 10 minutes past the Golden Grumor Gruther hour..I wll take this as a sign..A Suave something big happening sign..Cue the Coaster
giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 people
You know, I hate the overblown pageantry of recruiting announcements, but I'm gonna be watching MNF tonight like the mother of all National Signing Days...

MNF should be happy that all the Gruden fiasco is still going on. Great for their ratings. Otherwise nobody's watching tonight except die hard Steeler fans.

So any news on the coaching front? I have been out for a couple of days. We are now 72 hours into beavs 48 hour timeline.

Reactions: 1 person

Haslam has gotten to Fulmer and we are ****ed

G͕͉̩̥̲̩͈̠͍͉͕̱͈ͮͣ̏ͪ͐͑ͧ̃̓̿̓ͦ͑͂̓̏ͅͅͅr̝̮̘̠̠̰̈ͦ̃ͤͥụ̹̞̰̮̮̬̮͇̫̲̹̙̼̝̝̻̈ͯ͋ͧͮ̅͛d̟͕̞͙̜͕̻͍̭͍ͧͯͤ̋̋ͪ͊̍ͫ̋͐͒̓͋̈ͪ̆̚e͖̠̖̣ͨ̇͐ͤͅn̻̻̣̮͈̘̞̜̼̗̹͙͉̋ͩ̋̾͊͐̄̽͊̀̒̈̆̽͌̀ͮ͛̚ ͍̲̰̲͎͔̘̜͙̰̗͖̝̍̄̑͒ͥ͐͂͑͐̄̆̐̏͒ͨ̿̽̾t̠͇̩̻̝̬͙͍̺̬̟̝̬̲͐ͥ̈́̎͂̚o̱̟̝̟̞̭̪̭͕͙ͯ̒̃͛͑͂͑ͅͅ ̙̞̰̩̬̘̗͇͚͓̺̗̱͚͎̺̪ͣ͊̒̅̍͗̋̌̑̓̌͗t͔͖͔̣̗̙ͤ̈͊ͪͅͅͅh̦̱̹̜̫̦̫̻̱͉̭̪̫̳̔ͬ̌̔ͬ̚ͅe͉̺͎͇̝͔̎ͬ̔ͣ̐͛̍̓ͭͬ͆ͣ̔̚ ̺͇̪̙͈̲̱̟͚̟̲̒̊̄́̇ͫ̌ͣ̌̂͛̏ͅH̜̩̭̣̎̍͌ͤ̾̿̑̈i͙̝̱̘͇̲̹̪͕̦̦̫̰̱̟̘̭͙͛͂̓̀͊̄͐̍ͥ̿ͣ̎͛ͣ̉̐̇̒l̻̞͙̯̣͖̦̺̦̩͕͉̠͖͉̻̙̥̽̉ͦͧ̂ͯ̒̑ͩ̈̇́ͨ͐ͬ̏͐ͥl̞̦̯̹ͫ̓̆̑͛

That looks weird.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back