Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. Give it up. Please.

MjAxMy1lZjg0ZTk3Nzg2YTA3YWZm.png

Reactions: 4 people
I'll try this again.

Be positive, today! Get on the GRUDE FOOT! Hah.
Do we get on up today? Or get down?

"Say you just can't live that negative way
If you know what I mean
Make way for the positive day
'Cause it's news (new day) news and days*
New time (new time), and if it's a new feelin' (new feelin'), yeah
Said it's a new sign (new sign)
Oh, what a new day

Pickin' up?*
Are you pickin' up now?*
VOL love, PHIL love (protect us)

-- 'Positive Volbrations', by Vol Marley

There will be no undermining or deceit or sneaking around today. It will be either NO news, or GOOD (Grude) news, today. 😊🙃

Reactions: 1 person
Jason Whitlock sticks up for Tennessee fans saying, "Tennessee needed to get Currie and Haslam out of the picture before anyone will touch that job and I believe Tennessee will land a great coach and anyone who turns down Tennessee is stupid."

Report: TENN fires AD John Currie after less than one year on job | Speak for Yourself - YouTube

Have you read the things Peter Burns has been saying? One of 2 or 3 national guys that get it. Love that guy for sticking up for the fans.

Reactions: 3 people
Siap

From Vol_in_CLT on TOS

First, there have been a number of people who have been incredibly critical of information I’ve brought to this board. I respect the fact that you have no obligation to believe me or find me credible. My hope is that you have followed some of the information I’ve shared in recent weeks and realized it was both accurate and well in advance of anything the media has reported. I am not of consequence, however, I know people who are.

With that, Gruden is back in play. Hopefully the damage done last weekend is not irreparable. Regardless, this is a huge weekend. It’s whale hunting season and we are pulling out the entire fleet to land the fabled white whale.

Reactions: 39 people
Ok guys you cant go and move a thread on someone after a night like last night. I've been looking for the quote button and it was gone. My head hurts. You guys and your tricks. SOON

This was buried at the end of the last thread and I am curious to everyone’s thoughts. It was mentioned Gus would be headed to Arkansas.

I have heard Jerry (Haslam) is not a fan of Gus (Gruden). This might be a perfect playground for reVOLution II. Might be interesting to watch and I would be interested in seeing how the national pundits would play this. The blueprint has been shown and this is going to happen again. I just want to see how the pundits play the next one. I bet it will be totally different.

Reactions: 1 person
Fan tweets and emails were part of a larger effort, much of which was unseen. Phil was selected for a role by the unseen, and I'm sure they are communicating with him just as directly as Haslam was with Currie. JMO, of course, but maybe Atlanta_VOL will come around sometime and give us the highlights. The point being that they didn't push this to simply let him go hire the first guy he felt would do a good job. They pushed this because they recognize the benefit of returning Tennessee to its former glory, and were willing to stage a coup to do it.

Reactions: 8 people
I am sure they are all over larger cities, but we need one everywhere. Hangover Heaven. Mega B 12 shot and IV fluids...within half an hour, the worst hangover you have ever had will be a distant memory.

Had to do that in Vegas last year. I was skeptical, but worked like a charm.

Buddy’s Bandit;14799345 said:
This was buried at the end of the last thread and I am curious to everyone’s thoughts. It was mentioned Gus would be headed to Arkansas.

I have heard Jerry (Haslam) is not a fan of Gus (Gruden). This might be a perfect playground for reVOLution II. Might be interesting to watch and I would be interested in seeing how the national pundits would play this. The blueprint has been shown and this is going to happen again. I just want to see how the pundits play the next one. I bet it will be totally different.

Excellent post.

Reactions: 2 people
Slow down! I'm at work and can't keep up. I don't want to miss anything, because hopefully this is going to be THE ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back