Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tee is the best hire not named Grude IMO... same risk we have with mid-major up and comers but a ton more upside in every department.

I agree that Sexton is pure evil, but not enough that it sways me away from the right hire.

Peyton better watch it he's about to be hated if all of this is true. Now the RF is saying he does not support bringing in Tee. He's probably the reason Cut is being mentioned (imo) but good lord that would be a horrible choice at his age! Tee would be a wonderful option if that's where we are. But watch Ut screw that up too.

Its time to move on guys. Why does this thread still exsist?

Because simpletons like you can't figure out it's way beyond Gruden and covers all kinds of different topics on the current circus going on in Knoxville at the moment.

Perhaps if you stopped breathing out of your mouth for a few moments and actually read what's going on, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Cheers.

Reactions: 8 people
Because simpletons like you can't figure out it's way beyond Gruden and covers all kinds of different topics on the current circus going on in Knoxville at the moment.

Perhaps if you stopped breathing out of your mouth for a few moments and actually read what's going on, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Cheers.

surely you jest

Cheers.
It's crazy to think morons like that guy exist...

Sent from my Alcatel_5056O using Tapatalk

Peyton better watch it he's about to be hated if all of this is true. Now the RF is saying he does not support bringing in Tee. He's probably the reason Cut is being mentioned (imo) but good lord that would be a horrible choice at his age! Tee would be a wonderful option if that's where we are. But watch Ut screw that up too.

Cut as HC. Tee as OC and HCIW. Probably best case scenario at this point IMO.

Reactions: 3 people

But you wont huh. Just leave it at that so you and two other folks get a good laugh?

Sorry just noticed this was merged to a Gruden thread where we are supposed to allow this fantasy play out. So ill kindly exit and laugh at the fact that people really believe the deal was done with out the knowledge of the person doing the deal and all currie had to do was reach out and would then be the most popular ad in ut history, but didnt lol, yeah thats it.

Edit: soon.....lol

Its time to move on guys. Why does this thread still exsist?

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
So serious question, why, if all of the "betraying" is true, don't the big money boosters that had Gruden lined up just say no more money at all until Currie is gone and Gruden is here? If its all true then it should be easy to do. I know if I was straight up lied to it would be easy for me to call their bluff.

Reactions: 5 people

Are you saying that Peyton is not going to bat for Tee?

But you wont huh. Just leave it at that so you and two other folks get a good laugh?

Sorry just noticed this was merged to a Gruden thread where we are supposed to allow this fantasy play out. So ill kindly exit and laugh at the fact that people really believe the deal was done with out the knowledge of the person doing the deal and all currie had to do was reach out and would then be the most popular ad in ut history, but didnt lol, yeah thats it.

Still more believable than an AD secretly trying to hire a coach completely unilaterally and hidden from everyone else who was supposed to have a voice in the matter only to be stopped by an adept colleague who had to leak the information knowing it would blow up and sabotage the deal to SOMEHOW avoid 5 more years of a toxic program.

That's the plot of a good TV show, and it actually happened.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back