Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to get a Freedom of Information on all the email traffic between the AD and Chancellor and from the AD''s email at UTK is that possible and how would one get these emails ? I'm pretty cereal

Reactions: 3 people
Someone needs to start up an Official Tee Martin Thread and we should be over there instead... he is without a doubt the best choice at this juncture and is such a perfect candidate to shift excitement to

He's a horrible candidate. More risky than dooley or Butch were.

Reactions: 6 people
Originally Posted by Vol-in-Bham View Post
1. Boosters provided Gruden on a platter.
2. Boosters allowed Currie to announce stadium renovations with their contributions helping.
3. Boosters got blindsided. (Thus, “insiders” did as well.) Booster’s called his bluff and pulled funding — and used political allies to get the message across quickly.
4. Boosters got lucky someone has a spine in the AD and — I love this, brilliant — waited until Currie was in the air to leak it so by the time he got to Columbus it had blown up and no damage control could save it.
5. The leak intentionally went to mainstream, national media. It worked.
6. Davenport backing out saying she had nothing to do with it. Looks like Currie sided with Haslam and is going to take the fall.
7. Gruden. Has. Not. Said. No.
8. Gruden’s. Agent. Has. Not. Said. No.
9. Soon.

Makes sense

Reactions: 5 people
First...will someone please repost the contact info for the head honchos.

Whoever said that Bev Davenport should herself contact Gruden and offer him the job...

GREAT IDEA!!!

I'll take credit? Thank you. She should walk right into the booth on MNF and drop the contract in his lap!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Been here since 2012 pal. Im referencing your blind faith that if we had Gruden *surely* this would not have happened.

We had him then and maybe still have him now, until he publicly decries it, or the Haslam jackwagons and Currie trot another ****bag out.

Been here too

I'm not your PAL. I've never been rude.

Reactions: 1 person
Coach XYZ realizes the potential for such a strong fan base and sees the resources put behind the program. Decides to be part of the change, not the problem.

Who the hell is this Coach XYZ? What the hell has he done? What's his record? Has an MOU been signed? F him, we want Gruden...take that $hit to the Coach XYZ thread...GTFO🤣

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah, Ape. Thanks a helluva lot for putting us in this mess. Let me get Jon Reed and a megaphone and march to your location ASAP

Currie wouldntve pulled that nonsense if I was on my feet and strong as a drunk monkey like I shoulda been

Anyone good with Photoshop around here? I need you to photoshop Lane Kiffin onto the Loki screencap where he says to Thor: "You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." I haven't the skills for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back