Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with this crap. The guys who bring stuff here DO know people and they pass that info. along. We know enough about these people to know that they live normal lives and don't have to get their jollies on getting likes on a message board.

Currie lied to a lot of people it sounds like.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Hyamms is blaming the fans. Shocking. Said many coaches are scared away by the fan base. If I could choke him through a radio, I would.

What Jimmy is failing to understand is that the fanbase was only a small part of the equation. Even though VolNation stepped up to the call it was high level booster disgust, State Government disgust, and former player disgust that killed this deal!

Money and support was going to be flying out of the program at an astronomical rate and I would say that in the aftermath it is still going to be flying out until there is a change at the top.

It appears that this was a power move and this will turn into a colossal mistake for those that made it. UT has been getting bad press for years and is battle tested in that arena. If you think we won't survive a little bad press you're wrong. What won't survive is those who moved to make this decision and they should rightfully be ousted.

In the long run this could actually work well for UT in that needed change will be forced to happen.

Reactions: 4 people
I would love to get an "all access" to Beaver. No pun intended.

From the very beginning, I considered him a troll. I enjoy a good entertaining troll so I encouraged his participation.

He may be a troll, of some sort, but he is more than just saw troll.

Not saying its even relevant, but Im just really curious what his deal is.

I just LOL at how his validity was "universally" accepted because he knew something about the Honors Course.

From that point on, he became a Gruden '17 legend.

When do we get to start calling out the insiders like LittleDTO and others who were 150% sure Gruden was coming? And why do you people fall for this every 4-5 years when a Gruden thread pops up smh.

I've read all these "insider" posts and they're so generic other than the bottom line which is "Currie has his man" (while hinting that it's Gruden) and people go ape#&$! about it only to be let down every time.

What did it cost you to read the insiders posts ? That’s about the same price as it cost them to share it with you . No need to call anybody out I’m sure every Vols fans has had enough of being called out today and there will be plenty still left to go around in the days to come if you just have to run people down . Why don’t we just give it a rest . Just a thought

Reactions: 1 person
No, I think you are only here to stir crap. Copy and paste of what you just said in a previous post....

"The faction of fans that kept the gruden hype going and harshly rejecting any counter thought must take the hit for the huge gruden let down"

Hey Behr. Hope you don't leave. I enjoy your posts.

Don't leave yet...things about to get interesting probably.

Nah man, I am done with supporting this University. It's my alma mater and it breaks my heart, but I cant support this clown show any longer. I feel like the wife of an abuser who has been kicking my ass for 20 years and I have finally found the courage to leave them.

Reactions: 15 people
I respectfully disagree, If you think this thread was just about Gruden, you are the one that misunderstood. Almost everyone here was just here to have a good time. Almost everyone here would like to have a Gruden-LIKE hire and would have loved to have any one of 5-6 homerun hires. This thread is about the hope that UT football could be great again. The real trolls here are the ones that habitually came into a GRUDEN thread and pissed in everyone's cereal bowls. If you don't get that then you can still GTFO.

That is a nice retrospective restatement of history. Funny that a thread with gruden in the title and the promise of his coming so fanatically defended is not just a place for all to have fun.

This thread has always been about gruden coming to UT and making the program relevant again. No need to be ashamed of that now.

All fans hope that the program will be great again.

Have you heard anything about what they are going to say or do today??? How in Haiti could they not say anything at this point. Is Currie still the AD, and how long are they going to just hide?:rock:

Truly cannot believe they haven't thrown the fan base some kind of life raft...a "hang tight, we're on it, working hard, will correct this," etc. Just silence...after everything that happened yesterday, they choose to let their customers flail. This is malpractice. Utter incompetence.

I really don't care what you think.

You are here to squash anything other than gruden hype. I am responding with my opinion on another post.

Beyond the personal attack, what do you have to offer on the subject of gruden?

Obviously you do care what I think. You've responded twice already and now asking what I think about Gruden.

Where is the personal attack?

I don't even know how to respond to your accusation as to why Im here. I've been on both sides this whole time.

I don't think Gruden will be announced as HC today.

Nah man, I am done with supporting this University. It's my alma mater and it breaks my heart, but I cant support this clown show any longer. I feel like the wife of an abuser who has been kicking my ass for 20 years and I have finally found the courage to leave them.

We still got philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back