Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do we get to start calling out the insiders like LittleDTO and others who were 150% sure Gruden was coming? And why do you people fall for this every 4-5 years when a Gruden thread pops up smh.

I've read all these "insider" posts and they're so generic other than the bottom line which is "Currie has his man" (while hinting that it's Gruden) and people go ape#&$! about it only to be let down every time.

Stop with this crap. The guys who bring stuff here DO know people and they pass that info. along. We know enough about these people to know that they live normal lives and don't have to get their jollies on getting likes on a message board.

Currie lied to a lot of people it sounds like.

Reactions: 1 person
No, I think you are only here to stir crap. Copy and paste of what you just said in a previous post....

"The faction of fans that kept the gruden hype going and harshly rejecting any counter thought must take the hit for the huge gruden let down"

I really don't care what you think.

You are here to squash anything other than gruden hype. I am responding with my opinion on another post.

Beyond the personal attack, what do you have to offer on the subject of gruden?

When do we get to start calling out the insiders like LittleDTO and others who were 150% sure Gruden was coming? And why do you people fall for this every 4-5 years when a Gruden thread pops up smh.

I've read all these "insider" posts and they're so generic other than the bottom line which is "Currie has his man" (while hinting that it's Gruden) and people go ape#&$! about it only to be let down every time.

Will calling them out really make you feel better?

Reactions: 1 person

Call me out. I can handle it.

But at some point we all have tongwt in board with what is right. Today should be that day considering.

Reactions: 4 people
Fun while it lasted, certainly appreciate everyone that brought their information and it made it a fun couple of weeks. You guys take care

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back