Official Jon Gruden Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is RIGA a poster in the cliff notes ?
he posted this.

There's a rumor out there that Gruden actually told Hart "to come with a contract or don't come at all..."

Predictably, Hubbs says he has heard the rumor but can't confirm it, says he's comfortable in saying that Gruden has never been offered a contract by Hart or TN.

The "til I hear different" should tell us all we need to know about his info.

If this goes South I will be right here for You to mock. The guys I'm lucky enough to know don't miss often.
this morning I was told all is well. And if Hart can work it all out we will still have an announcement friday.
Tifwiw

Reactions: 6 people
wow, MTSU hits a 3 to tie the game with 1.8 seconds left on the clock...great game!

Gruden!

S0zl2.gif

Best. Gif. Ever.

Thank you, I needed that!

Grude Night all......up at 3 am so have to try to break away from this addiction for the night.....KEEP THE FAITH IN THE GRUDE!!!!!!!

So... in what Gruden said this morning that has annoyed me all day:

I should probably tell my wife that because it does involve her and my kids.

Mike Greensberg didn't say anything about his wife, so he already knew about the report, and if this is true, wouldn't his wife and kids be up by 7:15?

That sentence seemed like such a non sequitur to me... definitely sounds like a pre-planned, stock phrase suggested by an agent.

Someone tweeted this to Rucker: (his reaction was WUT??) Glenn Carver of Channel 3 in Memphis not backing down. Said deal is still in the works with the Browns.

Originally Posted by coffeevol
So those who know are still saying all is well? I trust yall,but if this fails you all will loon like the band on the titanic continuing to play as the ship sank.

This is my ride .
minnow.jpg
and if all else fails
imagesCAJA1QEX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back