Official Jon Gruden Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENOUGH WITH QUOTING THE PIC!!

Seriously guys, what is with the incessant quoting of horrific pics?

jpyTI.gif

6N2Fa.gif

So... in what Gruden said this morning that has annoyed me all day:

Greeny: News Channel 3 has learned that you, Jon Gruden, have a contract offer in hand from the University of Tennessee, and that a decision could be made as early as today. Part of this apparently is that you would get a piece of the Cleveland Browns, who were recently bought by Jim Haslam, who is a huge Tennessee booster, because he played at Tennessee, and he is the father of Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam. So, first and foremost, Jon, is this..is there any truth to this whatsoever?

Gruden: Uh no there isn't. I should probably tell my wife that because it does involve her and my kids. But no, there's no truth to that, I'm just excited about Monday Night Football and getting ready for the Giants and the Redskins.

Mike Greensberg didn't say anything about his wife, so he already knew about the report, and if this is true, wouldn't his wife and kids be up by 7:15?

What does "wanna win"' mean by saying that grude wants total control of football program? Most coaches have that except that there are NCAA rules and some academic standards--and that's not changing. I'm sure that grude's wife is interested and maybe the money appeals, and he loves Manning, but grude may feel he's too big for college football and certainly doesn't want an ad looking over his shoulder. I don't think Gruden will take this job just to please his wife.

You know I kind of dig the volreporter cat...

He is extremely entertaining... Kind of doubt that he is trustworthy, but entertaining for sure....

I think Jackson should take his post and add pics to them.... That would be classic...

Sorry...freak got me on double secret probation. I have to be friends with everyone!!!

Including the pyschos...lol!

Reactions: 1 person
Pro- Gruden stories by people making up things about plane rides and rental cars are just as detrimental to morale as anti-Gruden media stories.

Some of these ridiculous stories you people are making up are wasting everyone's time. It makes people who actually know things not want to say anything on here. Do yourselves a favor and only post things that you actually think are truthful.

I don't know what's up right this second or where cars are or where Hart is. But I have reason to believe that Gruden is still the guy.

You are so right, but I'm sure everyone knew there would be crazy postings from A to Z. GO VOLS GET GRUDEN!! WE WANT CHUCKY!!!!:rock:

So... in what Gruden said this morning that has annoyed me all day:

Mike Greensberg didn't say anything about his wife, so he already knew about the report, and if this is true, wouldn't his wife and kids be up by 7:15?

Considering Jon wakes up at 3:11 AM, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back