Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool beans. For me having fun is shooting the **** and waiting on JG to get here.

I welcome all the info that you share. I for one understand that the information that you share is only as good and current as when it was given to you by whom ever. For those like myself, continue to good work my friend.

The problem when one is using the written word to communicate with someone is that we can't hear inflections in the voice or see facial expressions to cue us as to how they mean what they are asking or saying. So, sometimes we read something into the words that isn't there. I have run into this problem in e-mails and text and there have been hurt feelings over complete misunderstandings.

The problem when one is using the written word to communicate with someone is that we can't hear inflections in the voice or see facial expressions to cue us as to how they mean what they are asking or saying. So, sometimes we read something into the words that isn't there. I have run into this problem in e-mails and text and there have been hurt feelings over complete misunderstandings.

Yeah! Let's all get on Skype!

Anyone remember who broke "He who shall not be named" to USC on this board? I would trust information from that person since it was posted here well before it happened and it was legit.

I was wondering this same thing. Also when did the news of Dooley break on this board?

what you mean, I have not been sick and I certainly don't have any sort of INFL E C T..... opps never mind

I enjoy a good back and forth, I do. The thing about a good debate is that it should never end with anyone's feelings getting hurt nor should it turn personal. I have tried to avoid that as much as possible.

I haven't intended to insult you, and I mean that with all sincerity. I truly don't understand why anyone gets so prickly when they post information anonymously on a message board and wonder why people might not believe them or prod for more information.

I think most of the "insiders" have posted what they can post without betraying trusts/friendships. There seems to be a lot of silence at this time and I'm taking that to be a good thing.

He's referring to the basketball game vs UNC Asheville which is on ESPNU right now, not that abortion of a football game we played.

You guys did know we had a basketball team, right?

Shiiiit, I thought it was an ESPN Instant Classic. I had no idea. Men? Puerto Rico? Already?

I like how Arkansas fans believe the info is legit and then spin it to say the Tennessee part is just speculation.

These guys really believe that they'd get Gruden over us despite zero ties to their program.

Chris Mortensen is right. Where do they come up with this stuff?

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back