Official Jon Gruden Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite. If he doesn't see eye to eye with Hart and the Football coach - not talking specifically Cheek here, but any university president.

If they choose to keep admission standards too high to be competitive on the academic side without thinking about the fallout that will have on the athletic side of the equation - the money side - then it still becomes a problem.

And no coach wants to work in that environment.

Is this backtracking or just stating hurdles that could slow the process?

I think Hart is aiming to reduce or drop our annual donations back to the Univ. (this would make it much easier to afford a big name coach) and that is probably the one thing that chaps Cheek's cheeks...not to mention envy that a coach could (of Gruden's caliber) make exponentially more than him.

I think Hart is aiming to reduce or drop our annual donations back to the Univ. (this would make it much easier to afford a big name coach) and that is probably the one thing that chaps Cheek's cheeks...not to mention envy that a coach could (of Gruden's caliber) make exponentially more than him.

DD makes more money than Cheek. That would have zero to do with this!

Do presidents and ad's make 7 figures?

This is incredible
0QMLs.jpg

Reactions: 14 people
Not quite. If he doesn't see eye to eye with Hart and the Football coach - not talking specifically Cheek here, but any university president.

If they choose to keep admission standards too high to be competitive on the academic side without thinking about the fallout that will have on the athletic side of the equation - the money side - then it still becomes a problem.

Im talking about firing Dooley and getting another coach. Obviously Cheek has power and he likes Dooley, but he won't stand in the way if the money is there to support the move.

You would know more about that angle than I would.

I was speaking specifically towards Cheek just stonewalling Gruden because he doesn't want him here or because he wants to keep Dooley here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back