Official Jon Gruden Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't have a meltdown in here yesterday, it's about to happen now...

I still have faith, I still belive, #gruden2012

Just a repost for the newcomers.
grudenvoice85slower1.gif

Reactions: 2 people
So everyone is talking about high standards, but we are tied for 12th place in the SEc in graduation rate. How does high standards and low graduation rates correalate?

This has been my concern all along..... if it is this year or nothing... I say get it done it means removing Cheek

I agree. The football program is the largest revenue generator for the University. Gruden would not only increase football revenue exponentially, he would also elevate the UT brand, which would lead to even more revenue in many different ways.

You don't let this opportunity pass you by if you have the University of Tennessee's best interests in mind. Now, if you are more interested in UFla or UAla, you might try to scuttle the deal.

Reactions: 1 person
Cheek needs to do what all those guys do best..namely go to dinner parties to beg for money and stay out of the way.

The #FakeGrudenSightings are great! Here are a few for those not using Twitter...

#FakeGrudenSightings Just saw gruden dunk dooley in a dunking booth.
#FakeGrudenSightings Jon Gruden leaving Rocky Top Market with a Chili Cheese and pint of white...coming out paid.
#FakeGrudenSightings Gruden nominated for Nobel Prize, why u ask. No reason at all, just because.
I just saw Gruden on Peyton Manning Pass pushing Dooley around in a wheelchair. #FakeGrudenSightings
#FakeGrudenSightings I just saw Gruden giving a two year old girl the chucky face because she had a Alabama shirt on
I just saw Gruden, give Chuck Norris a pop knot on his head, with his Superbowl ring. #fakegrudensightings
Saw Gruden setting up an SEC coaching boot camp at Neyland. Dooley and Chizik were the first to sign up. #FakeGrudenSightings
#FakeGrudenSightings just saw Chucky come out of Sexy Stuff on 66 w bag of goodies

Edited to add this one..:birgits_giggle:
#FakeGrudenSightings. Just saw Jon Gruden make a happy meal cry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Basilio killing Dooley today. Dooley not a very well liked guy. Not the nice southern gentleman some people think.

The #FakeGrudenSightings are great! Here are a few for those not using Twitter...

#FakeGrudenSightings Just saw gruden dunk dooley in a dunking booth.
#FakeGrudenSightings Jon Gruden leaving Rocky Top Market with a Chili Cheese and pint of white...coming out paid.
#FakeGrudenSightings Gruden nominated for Nobel Prize, why u ask. No reason at all, just because.
I just saw Gruden on Peyton Manning Pass pushing Dooley around in a wheelchair. #FakeGrudenSightings
#FakeGrudenSightings I just saw Gruden giving a two year old girl the chucky face because she had a Alabama shirt on
I just saw Gruden, give Chuck Norris a pop knot on his head, with his Superbowl ring. #fakegrudensightings
Saw Gruden setting up an SEC coaching boot camp at Neyland. Dooley and Chizik were the first to sign up. #FakeGrudenSightings
#FakeGrudenSightings just saw Chucky come out of Sexy Stuff on 66 w bag of goodies

Edited to add this one..:birgits_giggle:
#FakeGrudenSightings. Just saw Jon Gruden make a happy meal cry.

Why do I think that last one is yours Patti?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back