Official Jon Gruden Thread 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing all of these people drop their season tickets and support for the Vols..........our fan base just got so much better!

Reactions: 2 people
Man. I apologize for being an ass to any of you. I loved my Vols. Dad and I could bond over that. Ive been on edge with this stupid search and sooo much in the real world knockin me down.

Im gonna go apologize to my family for neglecting them all this time. Pray to God he will forgive me for all the precious time and life with my babies Ive missed.

Everytime a lil one wanted to show me something that was important and all I could mister was a "yeah baby I see" as I refreshed this thread over and over waiting for that glimmer of hope. My guilt. Over a damn game and a coach who didnt want us. Now we have a damn bammer blooded coach who will bring in bammer staff.

Even if we win every Championship from here to the end of time, they will
Say it took us hiring a bammer to make it happen. Let that sink in sunshine pumpers.

Theres fans and theres people who bleed this. Fans are happy, orange bloods lost their souls. And we put in the final nail. Phil.

One time I hope I am wrong. But this appears dead.

Yall leave this place and go spend real life time with those you love.

Goodnight Volnation, unless a moracle happens, Im out.

Add me back on instagram dick 😂 @bro_punzel

Reactions: 1 person
I have enjoyed this magical roller coaster. Will look for the new community thread. Gruden is dead to me.

200w.gif

I am extremely mad right now. How do you go thru all this to end up with Pruitt? My head wants to be done but my heart is still in it until he steps up to the podium. GRUDEN TIL it aint!

Damnit. You are magnificent. I'm with you, but my hope feels like Glen before he got beaned with Lucille the second time and his eye ball popped out.

Thank you UT. My made my hope's eye ball popped out.

My gawd. You guys are seriously bailing on UT because it's not Gruden...or some retread like Les Miles? Because he's from Bama. Wow. Good riddance.

Reactions: 6 people
Lighten up Francis. If you’ve lost the faith, go to bed and cry. Insiders have me convinced this is a smokescreen. Gruden....Soon!

You trying to change the thread rules now, GV?

It ain’t over til we say it’s over.....Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

You serious, Clark?

Japanese

go vols... My ut tattoo don't wash off... It's old faded and wire out but it's here.... Will see what happens... To sleep I go

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back