Official Jon Gruden Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Fulmer is on ESPN Radio 105.1 in Chattanooga right now. He said that he is not involved in the coaching search whatsoever and has no idea who's in the mix.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Trey Wallace tweet is in regards to the CBS article stating TN may not have been that interested in Gruden. Saying that is being put out if/when he turns us down.

Reactions: 1 person
The only reason Dungy had success was due to manning. He was a bad coach and Tampa Bay won the super bowl the year after they fired him. Give Gruden a chance. His name could put together an all star coaching staff and we would recruit well. I guarantee you he would also be a better gameday coach than Dooley or Joke Jones.

whoa now dungy put together that defense

Sapp
Brooks
Lynch
Barber

Those were the stars and leaders of those bucs teams

Also bucs got screwed in NFC championship against the rams tell me how the hell these zebras gonna say this ain't a catch

Burt Emanuel Catch - YouTube

It’s Happening

No bullshat
No kidding
No other candidates

All Grude All the time

No prisoners

Let’s Go Ninjas!

Update:

Originally Posted by Silky_Johnson View Post
Pill you got any updates?

Pill: Absolutely nothing has changed. I've heard nothing new since I was told that ink was on paper and that it's done, and I am 100% confident I would have if anything had changed.

Multiple people in the know both here and on TOS have said that there would be a negativity campaign to buy the AD additional time, and to me that makes a lot of sense with what I was told. I was told that an announcement absolutely cannot be made before the LSU game, and even that is not ideal.
Makes complete sense. CBS. Knox radio. Pretty much every one that matter is saying that it is not going to happen. I call bs. On every bit of it.

Sent from my Alcatel_5056O using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 people
That makes total sense.

Not really to me. Why go through Dennis Dodd? Not many people would believe that and UT AD knows that. If he doesn't take the job, everyone in the world will know it's because HE didn't want it. Now, it could be true we don't want to pay 10 million for those reasons but not that reason alone

Seriously, I would consider gruden win/win for the AD. either it works and they look like heroes or it doesn't and the fans at least got what they wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back