Official Jon Gruden Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood. Not sure how long you've been back but welcome home to Heaven.

Been back for 5 years, and like I tell folks...I spent 18 years trying to get out of this town and 25 years trying to get back. Only place on Earth where calling heaven is a local call!

Reactions: 1 person
I am convinced that Sexton floats all of the negativity on Gruden because it keeps his clients seemingly in contention which in turn provides them leverage for milking a raise out of their current employers, which in turn lines his own pocket.

Reactions: 12 people
Beav's new avi on twitter....

OJEg3My1_400x400.jpg
Secretariat at Belmont. Won by 31 lengths. Boom

Reactions: 5 people
Tennessee is putting this out there because they got turned down. They’re making it look like they never wanted him.

Our dream may be dying. Im down to 5%.

No way Currie and friends would act like they have reservations about Gruden. The whole world knows better. CBS piece is Currie and Gruden’s way of postponing the announcement - repeat a few worn out criticisms in hopes that Jon Reed will stop peeping through their windows.

Buddy just sent me this. Don’t know when this was posted maybe one of you guys can enilighten me

Attachments

• A8CC373B-89E1-4591-9BD6-B1A6D28F42D9.jpg
    A8CC373B-89E1-4591-9BD6-B1A6D28F42D9.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 754
Reactions: 11 people
First time I ever got drunk, a buddy came flying down the hill and tackled me. Rolled over 3 or 4 complete times , and the contents of my solo cup remained unspilled. I knew then, I was born for this ****.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 and you still haven’t spilled a drink!!! BRAVO!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Beav's new avi on twitter....

OJEg3My1_400x400.jpg

Ladies & Gents, that is Ron Turcotte looking back at the field as he crosses the finish line in Secretariat's legendary 31 length win.

That combined with his "checkmate" tweet at "Jimmy" is a strong hint at something.

Question is - is the Jimmy - Hyams or Haslam?

Reactions: 6 people
Behr, I literally was about to say the same thing.

Let's think about this logically, if Currie has his man (which I believe he does), the most respectful and appropriate thing to do is announce the Sunday after Vandy.

Gotta respect the current coaches and players. They've been through hell

Yep.

I want an announcement now, whoever it is, obviously I want it to be Gruden. But for what its worth, I do think it's best to wait until after Vandy. Not best for me, but for everyone actually involved.

I want to say that I agree with you

and everyone knows how important that is to you! :)

Have a business dinner in a bit so I can't stay for long, but I needed to run a couple of things by you all.

• I'm still at 100%. I was told the deal is done and have heard nothing contradicting that. Additionally the Gruden's would be getting out in front of this if they had said no.
  • As far as I can tell Chattavol is not an insider. Every single thing I've seen him post is an embellished version of info posted by insiders here. It's possible he has the same sources, but at this point I highly doubt it. If he posts credible information first that is then verified by one of us here then I'll change my tune. Tread carefully with him.

Thanks for the update!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back