Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Gruden isn’t announced as head coach then we need to be on bridge watch for volnation

If Gruden IS announced as head coach, we need to capture all of the stupid media folks reaction who have been laughing at this even being a possibility and spread it like the wildfire this smoke is from already :)

Those same folks said Trump wouldn’t be President.

Reactions: 5 people
If Currie is telling recruits that it will be a matter of days not weeks could it be announced tonight on MNF?

SOON!!!

If Gruden isn’t announced as head coach then we need to be on bridge watch for volnation

If Gruden IS announced as head coach, we need to capture all of the stupid media folks reaction who have been laughing at this even being a possibility and spread it like the wildfire this smoke is from already :)

It will be like watching Auburn run that failed field goal back against Alabama to win the game. Long faces with open mouths.

Reactions: 4 people
I predicted 12-4 at the beginning of the season. Don’t see it happening now, but really happy to be leading the division thus far.

Their schedule is fairly easy here out. Especially if they win Thurday. Rams and Cardinals will be tough. I know the texans whipped them, but the next time will be a completely different team, in nashville. Good chance to win 11- 12.

Reactions: 1 person
My favorite time of the year. Temps have dipped. Leaves have fallen. People desperately fishing for likes and e-cred on the message boards.

1eba162d418cc7a66260bb5ea7cf26a8.gif

At the end of the day we're all Vol fans .
The craziness of this thread has given us all a ray of light 😎

I agree, you guys are fun to read.

If you can read and comprehend, as I believe you have, I am not knocking Gruden.

The hype is a little concerning if he doesn't become the next HC.

Dear LORD GOD, if Gruden is ever actually announced as head coach here, the servers will completely melt and vanish into thin air.

You don't have to worry. The only reason The Grud would come here is if he was in a no-lose situation. That means you would have to give him all the moneys and all the power. It's the equivalent of walking into vegas and betting the farm on a horse. It's the biggest gamble in sports history by a conservative and smart AD. It won't happen ever.

Jayson Swain has confirmed this on Twitter may have been posted already

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 5.34.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 5.34.39 PM.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 48
Finebum just said he does not think Gruden but he could be wrong. A few weeks ago he said when he left Tennessee last time he had a source tell him it could happen and he believed it. Just proves he knows nothing.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back